Dream where a man came up to me and performed a magical feat and told me to meet him at the lodge,

I’ve never been to a. Lodge and looked some up nearby the only ones I found were Freemasons which from their marketing seems like something I wouldn’t mind joinings however my main spiritual goals are for magic and learning and becoming a great magician. The oto was the other one I found. I ask all this because i had a very vivid dream where a man came up to me and performed magik the crowd in my dream thought is was an illusion but I knew the truth. I asked the man to teach me and he told me to meet him at the lodge but didn’t tell me what lodge. I usually don’t have very vivid dreams but this was one of the most vivid dreams I’ve have been seeing what appears to be an alien in my mindseye before bed or meditating but from what in recal Crowleys HGA looked exactly like what one today looks like an alien, me an md my brother caught this entity on camera and you could not see it though the naked eye but through the camera while filming. It appeared to look like your typical grey alien we here so much about but this is Entity we may green. I’ve started doing my magick practices daily and this just happened 2 nights ago. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Having a man enter their dreams telling them to meet them at the lodge!

I already had dreams were I received instruction.
I just tend to forget those one really fast, faster than other dream.
So yeah those dreams happen, try not think to much and feel more.
Your intuition will guideyou toward the right choice.

2 Likes

I would interpret a lodge to be Native American if it were one of my dreams

You won’t find anything magickal about Masonic Temples, religion isn’t something discussed in the temple and I believe it frowned upon @anon25000386 can confirm this better than anyone here.

I have no idea about OTO

My family was a Knights of Colombus family :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes nomad is correct religion, and politics are not discussed by masons at lodge. It would be “irregular and unmasonic”.
:metal:
Now OTA have magickal lodges though.

2 Likes

Yeah I was just thinking about how words or symbols can mean different things to us all at times eg the word love :heartbeat:- my intuition might show me the symbol of say a heart and I jump to love from it - how I might interpret love at the time - for me it might be meant in a different way to someone else. Eg I might make a romantic association of its meaning and someone else might make a meaning of it to do with enjoyment or care or truth or health and heartbeat etc … lots of ways to interpret the same symbol or word for yourself personally at any given time OP

2 Likes

Its funny you say you would interpret it as Native American. I say this because I’ve been seeking to learn more about my ancestors. One part of me is a descendant of Native American Royalty going back 3 or 4 generations. Ive wanted to find whats left of them

Whats OTA?

The reason I don’t think it was just a dream to be interpreted is because of the many things that have been happening to me in my life. I’ve been doing the lbrp + Cross rite from Damien Echols book High Magic Daily on top of my other practices and Ive noticed a shift in my emotions becoming much more stable, My mindset being broken free from fear. I don’t know how to explain it but I laugh at my fears now and they dissipate almost instantly. I got to the point where Ive consciously realized I am going to die so everything I fear is laughable in comparison. Ive started going after my goals and dreams. Its like Ive been unplugged from the matrix. I look around at people and see 95%+ of them are miserable or just walking through life without a vision. I have been graced with seeing things more clearly now and my confidence and courage has skyrocketed. Ive been working on myself as well so its not all just these practices but since I started them I am evolving. Its hard to explain. Im in the beginning of my journey still. The more I learn the less I know.

Im looking for what’s next for me and a magickal mentor who really knows what they are doing. I want to do something meaningful in this life and I think magick along with my personal efforts will get me there.

1 Like

This is why you’re coming up with lodges I think … western mystery schools

You don’t have to join one and research thoroughly before doing so as some have better reputations than others currently just with who is running them at this point in time

But it’s one way… not the only way

1 Like

Ordo Templi Astarte

There are loads of magickal “orders”

2 Likes

Could be but at the time I really wasn’t thinking about joining one because of all the negative things I’ve heard. Hearing something and actually experiencing something is obviously very different. Maybe subconsciously I wanted to Idk. It was just such a surreal experience and Ive never had something like that happen to me in a dream so I thought it might have meant something.

1 Like

Depends where you go

Most of us get our knowledge to a degree from books by those who have gone before and have been part of them

I certainly see people FAR less pro them on this forum but it’s not that way on other forums

I think unless someone’s been part of one they can’t really judge it as being useless, however they can certainly assume it is and decide it’s not for them

Gonna be pros and cons always

1 Like

Yea well in my brief research in the past once you get past the initiation ritual you are stuck with them for life. At least that’s what I remember reading. I don’t want to get into something only to find out that it’s not what I want and the society does not serve me or humanity. I hope that makes sense But yes you are completely right. Pros and cons with everything

1 Like

Same reasoning I’m going with atm… how much do I want to do something that I make any allegiances to any system?

However, plenty have infiltrated or been excommunicated Or simply left :joy:

So not necessarily stuck for life

1 Like

The order of the temple of Astarte,
They are also called the church of the hermetic sciences and they ARE a full blown magickal lodge.

Ill have to look into them are they located throughout the US?

Yes just do a Google search, and go to YouTube and search poke runyon magick of solomon. Runyon was the archmage of the order and his video is awesome showing the technique they use. Honestly if I lived in the USA I’d join in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Hey I don’t know how I missed your comment. Did you ever follow said instruction you received via a dream and actually meet a specific person or do a certain thing with the instruction given to you?

I wrote down my entire dream as soon as I woke up. Well everything I could remember at the time.

1 Like

Thanks I Mike I have some work to do but Im going to reference this later tn or tm and look into it. The freemasons really resonate with me but they have no magickal aspect to them. At least not at the lower degrees from my knowledge and Im not waiting to 30 years to be taught some real secrets at least not in that way until I reach their highest levels. Still considering joining them though. I’ve thought about it for years in the back of my mind. I found out my grandfather was in the freemasons which is interesting but he passed away when I was younger so I never was able to talk to him about it.

2 Likes

I tried to
But the forgeting of those are too fast I can’t even write them as I woke up
I just end up with the feeling of “shit that was important”

In another hand if it was an Omen that I can remember, but instruction, they are too easily forgotten.
The only one I remembers are from OBE so not quite a dream

If I could I’d follow what instruction I got, the least or worst I’d get is loosing a bit of time