Dream where a man came up to me and performed a magical feat and told me to meet him at the lodge,

You might enjoy the book I’m currently reading I’ve mentioned it in my reading journal- author did golden dawn and left and started his own at some point I think. Just a nice insight to someone’s potential journey through

Yea I havent been able to leave my body at will since the last time I successfully did it. When I astral projected or whatever terminology one might use I used an immense amount of energy to pull away from my body. Every step felt like I weighed 1000lbs. Its hard to explain. Anyways I freaked out for some reason a mentally yelled out for help and this big grey cloud appeared before me and through me back into my body.

I tried to fight it and I had a mini seizure is the best way to explain it. My eyes were opening and closing a million miles a minute. When I realized I was back in my body even though my eyes were tweaking out for about two minutes straight after this encounter I wrote the whole experience down in a notebook so I wouldnt forget. Ever since then everytime I try to leave my body I get stuck in what many people call sleep paralysis. Ive only been able to barely move my arms but I am stuck in the bed. At times when I did this I could see various entities around me. One looked like a demon pirate floating above me and there were 2 others similar to him around me just smiling at me. Not gonna lie that freaked me out. A different time there was some type of alien blob shaped entity saying they needed my help for something. Everytime I tried to project since the encounter with the massive cloud entity I have not been able to leave my body fully.

I havent tried in over 2 years since all that but I might try again soon. I just wanted to fly! and see the world as an eagle would. Idk sounds weird but thats just me. I love the unknown and am always seeking

2 Likes

Whats the book?

1 Like

Reading journal - Neven Paar Magus book

1 Like

I understand your situation. I don’t regret joining. I wish you well in search for answers.

2 Likes

Yeah I had that where the eyelids flutter and everything and it feels like car accident whiplash going back into your body.

1 Like

YESSSS, It was exactly that! Wow at least I found someone who had a similar experience!

1 Like

You need to read ophiels book on astral projection, it’s free on pdf on the web
I also recommend robert Bruce’s astral dynamics it’s 25$ or something but worth every penny.

What are you a part of Mike? I thought you said you couldn’t join because you weren’t in the US. Or would you have to kill me if you told me lol

I’ll a master mason of fidelity united lodge of the USA. I’m a third degree master mason but I’ve been a LHP practicioner for 20 years

I think I got the methods of astral projecting from robert bruce. Im pretty sure I read that book or at least parts of it. I remember there was a rope method, a rolling out of your body method, etc. am I right?

1 Like

We masons do not solicit for membership we haven’t in 100s of years and we won’t today. To become a mason you have to ask a mason how. That’s how it works.

1 Like

Yes I use the rope trick

1 Like

Awesome Mike. I assume you like it or you wouldn’t be doing it. I’m a novice at best and even though I’m getting some results from my practices I’m light years away from where my life to be before I leave this world. When I first started I was doing evocations of demons but I was an addict back then and my life was shit.

Since then I’ve gotten clean and now im working The GOM wealth magick book. I think I may have discovered a secret or maybe its not so secret. Could you share with me if you know what I’m about to write to be true. In my testing it seems like I don’t need to say a word to do a ritual but rather think it, feel it and say it inside. Ive hummed/vibrated the words within and it seemed powerful. Ive been doing this throughout my entire 7th working (with the demon of wealth Clauneck) because I have people typically in the same apartment as me at night and the 7th working is supposed to be done near sunset time.

From your experience do you even need the spoken word to connect with the divine or do a ritual?

Thats what I used! and it worked until that incident I referenced early. I dont know what happened but it seems like someone or something does not want me projecting. Maybe for my own safety?, I really dont know.

2 Likes

A spoken word brings the ideas energy to physical manifestation.
Thinking, feeling, doing

Thank you Ill have to check it out!

2 Likes

You need to be doing the LBRP banish Ritual before and after you attempt to project, I’d also recommend a middle pillar ritual

1 Like

Yes, but is it required? I don’t know but it seems to me like it isnt. I could be entirely off course and wrong but thats just what my intuition is telling me

1 Like

Your astral body is lighting up like a lighthouse when you’re trying to project. You need the LBRP to protect yourself from parasites and neg spirit

2 Likes