Dream walking: remembering dreams?

I noticed with my experiences of dream walking in order to create…physical sensations people have remembered and experienced everything else except for remembrance of the dream.

Now this is a general question for dream walking as a whole so what’s the secret to getting someone to remember the specific details in the dream.

I read in my dream walking book it should be something impactful. So that leads me to my next question.

• what about giving someone nightmares. Nightmares are generally impactful on their own. Instilling a shocking fear in the person. So would people be more likely to remember nightmares you’d think?

If it wakes them up while they are in REM sleep. Dreams you stay asleep through tend to get forgotten.

1 Like

So it would have to be shocking and jolting in some way. Would that be any more difficult you think requiring more practice or you think since I can dream walk just fine I should be able to jolt someone awake lol. I say lol cause it may sound like a silly question.

I think it depends on the person, because what’s scary for one person isn’t for another, and you don’t know how their subconscious will try to give them the message that you are giving to it. Their conscious mind will take over the identification part.

So it could be that just having you trespass on their space is enough for them to see a monster chasing them. Or it could be that they see you and your illusions as nothing to worry about. If you are trying to psychically attack them, you might as well go ahead and actually attack them. Their mind will translate that into whatever it sees as meaningful, but whether that scares them is up to them. If it’s the emotion you’re after try making it directly about emotion and then the mind will find reasons to show them that it’s scary.

There are entities that are known to create feelings of fear just in how they are. Maybe call up one of those and study it to see how it’s doing it? :thinking: The egregoric Babadook or something like that from horror movies come to mind, something predatory.

3 Likes

What dreamwalking book do you have?

1 Like

Psychic dream walking michelle A. Belanger

Kind of adopted my own method though that works. ALot better for me. I project over to their body watching them sleep and I literally walk into their head. Pretty cool stuff.

1 Like

What proof you have that you are in their head?

The only time I have proof is if they mention it the next day I have had more fellow practitioners say something the next day which is kind of cool. But it’s always nice hearing validation. Or I’ll try a long shot and casually mention something related to the dream the next day. Doesn’t really prove much but I have had said person give me weird looks before.

The only time I have proof is if they mention it the next day I have had more fellow practitioners say something the next day which is kind of cool. But it’s always nice hearing confirmation that something happened lol. Or I’ll try a long shot and casually mention something related to the dream the next day. Doesn’t really prove much but I have had said person give me weird looks before.

Very interesting. Will try. Thank you:)

I am reading ‘Growing Big Dreams’ by Robert Moss, just bought it as a kindle book. Found this related to what you are saying…tried to copy paste but does not work… so it says you can send a dream to someone in need. How fascinating!

1 Like