Dream manipulation using astral projecting?

Has anyone ever thought of manipulating ones dreams? Im saying as in astral projecting while going into that persons subconscious? This has been an idea to me for many years, but of course one would need to understand the basics of astral and mental projection.

1 Like

Look up “dreamwalkers”, I’ve seen posts here where people claim ot be able to do this.
Note: not to be confused with dreamwalking that also means astral projecting and/or soul traveling.
Watch out for game references that aren’t reflecting experience.

3 Likes

@anon84423462 has studied this.

2 Likes

We are experimenting on the subject, as soon as results start coming, I will let you guys know

6 Likes

This has been an interest of mine and a friends for awhile now…it takes time, patience and hard work.
What sparked it was when myself and 2 sisters experienced the same moment during dreaming.
Every detail was identical…a call/cry to each other if you like.

You can start of by practicing with someone you have a bond with and keep it simple,
We have an extremely close bond and a high level of trust so we are comfortable in pursuing this skill together and I think that’s important.

I don’t currently want to use this skill in a negative way it’s more about the knowledge and skills behind it that interest me.
@anon84423462 it would be interesting to hear About your experiences?

So far We have managed to leave subtle images, places, objects and songs Within each other’s dreams, we each recall our dreams in a journal and compare at the end of the week to a list we previously created for confirmation…

4 Likes

Koetting wrote about it in “questing after visions” , the “door”
you find a door and project whats to be on the other side while lucid dreaming or astral , places to go , ie, real time , future, Asgard , elemental realms ,someone else dream , subconscious ect…

A guy Ryan cropper has some videos on such topic on youtube also.

I put the link for you.