Dream Interpretation - Glass Leaf?

(I tried drawing it to the best of my abilities lol. Just roll with it.)

I need help intepreting an item from my dream this morning. Okay so it was really short, but I feel like this may be important. So in my dream my mom ended up saying, “They’re almost ready. They’re red” (The teardrop - shaped glass pieces in the leave had a barely visible red hue to them). I replied with “huh?” Then she held up the (pictured) leaf and called it a glass leaf, then proceeded to throw it in a pot of other glass leaves that she was cooking.
That’s all, but what does it mean? Is it a sign from a specific spirit or my higher-self? Does it mean good luck or bad luck or what? Or may it just be me foolishly taking it as a sign from the universe, and it actually means nothing?
If it helps, I have been contacting Aphrodite recently.

2 Likes

The leaf signifies growth and well being. You can use this as a template of glass for your life. The red drops signify your life and your bodies blood.

1 Like

The question is what do leaves and drops mean to you personally? Why are the drops attached to the leaves? Why were there so many and why are they being cooked, and who does your mother represent (it might not be your actual mother).
Ask all the questions and follow your intuition on the answer, only you can say what this means to you.
(Ignore books for symbolism, they’re right for the people that wrote them, but are generic to a culture, and not usually trustworthy for this reason. )

2 Likes

I just asked my grandmother who keeps an old dream interpretation book, and it said to dream of a green leaf means death and boiling is a warning. Yeah I don’t want to think about anything negative like that. Should I just meditate over it and see what comes to me?

2 Likes

Yes, I think so, the answer should come to you as you sit with it. Sleeping on it helps too.

Another generic interpretation would be that something you have been cultivating in your life is ripe for you to use to realise a goal, and now is the time to act.

1 Like

Here is a link on dreams it might have some insights on decoding your dreams.

2 Likes

She found another book and it said a young woman dreaming of a green and healthy leaf means she will come into legacy and marry a rich and wealthy man. These interpretations are entertaining!! Let’s keep them coming :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll look into it

1 Like

I am curious as a leaf or plant usually signifies growth or life. Water be it boiled or seen otherwise in a vision usually signifies purity. Although there are dozens of interupatations of any given dream. I have never heard of a leaf symbolizing death before. What is the name of the book, who is the author?

The book is suuuuper old. Like 40 years at the least. There isn’t a cover on it. She’s been keeping up with individual sheets and what’s left of some sheets. I wish I could tell you. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Thanks for trying… Because i am not sure who wrote that book on dreams but it seems way off. Usually death is symbolized by skulls or bones, skeletons. Strange the author would claim that a leaf would represent death or doom…