Dream about King Paimon

Hi there sorry my bad English and first of all i don’t want to insult the entity, i have to say some info about King Paimon, i see a wierd dream today with him, first i see some skeletons dancing with music(trumpets) and someone there told me “wait for master Themba he comes” then skeletons crumpled music stop then a man with red lipstick and Mj face red eyes dark blue clothes and a triangle crown appear and told me “Im master Themba how i can help you?” Told him “i need your help” told me “I will help you, if you swear an eternity loyalty to me” told him “i swear an eternity loyalty to you” then he grabbed me i didn’t see anything only i was going down and down and more down with high speed. Hope you liked my story

1 Like

Welcome @diridiris5785. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Idk anything about magic, i know only Ouija board and the ritual “linan tasa jedan Paimon” or " Lin-an tah-sa yey-den Paimon"

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Lady_Eva I highly doubt this is a constructive or appropriate contribution to this topic.

2 Likes

And apparently you can’t read. Please do a proper introduction as you were requested to do. It is a rule here, and failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account and removal of your posts.

3 Likes

@diridiris5785 please read our forum rules - this looks like threatening language which is COMPLETELY unacceptable, also, please do a proper intro as you have been requested to do:

4 Likes

To me you seem to be missing the point of the intro and forum.

My solution to all this is that if your just conducting some research or a one off regarding a vision or are curious about a subject you don’t have to formally join the forum, you could go to any thread on any given subject without signing in or participating and just scroll the subjects and postings. You could also use the search engine and come up with hundreds of answers without signing in or joining.

With that said the vision is a warning, as the dream means that you need to ensure how you treat people, as how you like to be treated yourself.

Skeletons and falling becoming broken skeletons denotes a weakness in your plans or in your thinking.

There are many tests by which a person may be known, how you exercise power over those subordinate to you. How do you treat your family? The employer, employees? To dream of a skeleton, it means he who bullies those who are not in a position to resist will fail.

He who tyrannizes over the weak and helpless will not succeed. Many deities once summoned will start a relationship by telling you your weaknesses and how you should improve, this is one of those visions.

3 Likes

I haven’t bully anybody, skeletons was in rave party club

Demons use symbols as a way of communicating there information, the club or location was not mentioned nor is it important to the message, the other symbols are what is conveying the message to you. Interupatations are subjective, mine is just one interupatation.

If you wish to continue on the forum please post an introdiction. And again as stated earlier you don’t have to join the forum you could use the search engine to find an answer without posting.