Dragon Spirits/Gods

I was seeking but with my current ability could not find post on dragon spirits/gods in close relations with electricity and lightning and was looking for more info any will help.

1 Like

I’m not sure that there are any in mythology at the very least. Maybe look into Japanese and Asian Folklore? They have plenty of dragon spirits.

3 Likes

Ryujin

3 Likes

there is a branch of Wicca where the wind dragons rule over lightning. Actually my guardian dragon corresponds to lightning. I think Saiyrs is the ruler of these dragons

2 Likes

My suggestion would be to seek it from the dragons themselves.

There is a youtube channel called envoy of the dragon. He has some info on dragon spirits.

3 Likes

Look into Chinese and Taoist entities. Many of those are dragons and especially those associated with weather magick. Also look up the user @LordJoshAllen’sposts on here where he talks a bit about dragons and weather magick, he has a youtube with demos and more.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the help

There was a website/book on dragon magick but I don’t know if it’s fake or not…
http://www.dragonmagicschool.org/

1 Like

DJ Conway’s books, Dancing with Dragons, Dragon Magick, and Mystical Dragon Magick, might be worth looking into.

2 Likes

i conjure snake by using a singing bowl, and feeling/seeing the sound as it reverberated away and disappears.

1 Like

Dragon spirits are definitely real…I’ve heard of people work with them

1 Like