Don't know where to start

A group working ? Ooh my interest is peaked

2 Likes

Haha I do hope so @Manosman :joy:

1 Like

Go to your inbox and find the message from Discobot, and also, this link is a “sandbox” where you can test forum functions: try.discourse.org - the software has great functions, like drag-and-drop images from your desktop, displaying links with a fancy text box and image, and all kinds of other features. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

An advice honey, do what you’re interested in.

Research, read, lose yourself in all the magical lore you can put your hands on. And practice as well, start with the little things that interest you and build your confidence :slight_smile:

Learn protection techniques, trust me you’ll need it, know how to protect yourself.

Energy work as it can make all the difference feeling and directing energy in your spells.

Practicing your clair senses, start with whatever feels natural to you.

And finally divination, as you want a means to which you can get verification and validation on things

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I need to do Aluriel! Actually me and @C.Kendall was talking about this last night, he’s going to be helping me with this! He’s a great Leader and very lucky to have a friend like you:) Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you ! And yes he’s amazing. It means a lot, and my doors are open if you ever need to stop by for anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Aluriel :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aluriel - your invitation! :sparkles:

2 Likes

@She_Witch don’t feel bad about taking a step back while you were pregnant. I did the exact same thing. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are exhausting things, new children take time to adjust to having, and all the while the world keeps spinning bills keep coming etc etc. We all have to put stuff on the back burner sometimes. My son just turned one and I’m just now getting things back on track. You’ll be alright.

3 Likes

Thank you @JezebelleMoon … Your absolutely right, my daughter also just turned one, so I’m also trying to get things back on track! Thanks for taking the time to comment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No prob. If you ever want another Magickal Mommy to talk to feel free to PM me.

Wish you the best. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :blush: And be sure to pm me if you ever need someone to talk to also! :blush:
I’m a great listener :black_heart:

2 Likes

@She_Witch Think about what drives you? your obsessions and talents? Do they link to any magical beings? Look into those Magical beings and see which path they lead you on. You will get signs as you go! reoccuring images, names, symbols ect.

2 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith … I have found out where i walk, and that is definitely the black path, you read my mind, Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And sometimes voices in your head haha :slight_smile: but don’t be afraid to go down the rabbit hole when you do !

5 Likes

Everyone on here are so kind and very helpful! I love this site :heart_eyes: :blush:

2 Likes

You should join in on the power sensing and ritual sending threads to excersize your psychic muscles if you’ve been out of it for a while. They have really helped me out.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea but I think I can do this myself and with the help from my fiance :slight_smile: I’m glad your getting back on track @JezebelleMoon It’s such a great feeling, aint it :blush: :black_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely :blush:

1 Like

Maybe we could help each other through some things! If you need anything I can try to help :smile: Just a message away! :slight_smile:

1 Like