Don't have any abilities?

I have been trying to work with demons for about a year, and so far I have failed. I understand that this is a very short time for such work, but while studying my natal chart, I noticed that I do not have magical abilities and a predisposition to them. I’m wondering if I can influence this situation, or if my Higher Self has deliberately isolated me from magic? I can do something about it. I’m interested in your opinion.

2 Likes

It means you need to decalcify your Pineal Gland.
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt has videos on how to detox from Heavy metals and Parasites. It usually helps to cleanse the body as much as possible. This can be started via a water or juce fast for 5 days - then repeat as often as possible.

You could add meditation and trauma therapy.
There are very good free sessions of Rapid Eye Movement Therapy on Youtube.

2 Likes

Do you have a meditation schedule, as in do it daily? Have you done any exercises, such as psychic exercises for clairvoyance or clairsentience? Interacting with demons (or similar) may not be the best first step, but something to work towards.

2 Likes

Defy the chart, defy everyone, change what you are.

3 Likes

Stay calm, focus and practice. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Yes, of course, I meditate every day for about 3 months. 40 minutes morning and evening. at the moment I am working on an internal dialogue.

1 Like

Oh, thank you very much

1 Like

You may just not be ready to work with demons yet. Have you tried going down another path till this one opens up to you? Maybe if you are worried about having no magickal ability try a more hands on magic like energy work.

1 Like

Read as much as you can, forum is full of knowledge u seek and learn.

And most importantly Meditation.

1 Like

Yes it worries me a little. And I understand that it will be very difficult for me to train. I don’t even know about a simpler one. Working with energy has never attracted me. but if you recommend starting with this, why not give it a try.

I suggest it to most beginners simply because it is a rather simple way to get better at perceiving energy and can become a useful foundation for everything else you may want to venture into. This is of course only my thoughts.

1 Like

What do you think about working with chakras?

That is one part of energy work. I usually tell people to start with trying to make a psi ball first, but starting with chakra awareness can work too.

1 Like

Ps if you are looking for a good place to start I always love this post Energy Work Techniques

1 Like

I don’t even know how to thank you. Thank you

No worries, just when you are eventually in my position. Seeing someone new who needs help. Help them.

1 Like

What does “failed” mean? Are you hell bent on seeing them OR do you want results, as in results in your life? These are two very different things. You need to evaluate your success on BOTH of these sets of criteria.

Are you doing petition spells OR evocation?

What system(s) have you used?

1 Like

Also, what do the days leading up to your rituals look like? Some people can roll outta bed and see demons, others need to fast for various times, activate sigils in advance, Do it in pitch black, etc…

1 Like

20+ years ago, on a whim, I used to put my hands near plants to feel for their spirit. Then I did it with another. Then trees. Then my pets. Then the environment. This resulted, over time, in sensing environmental energies. And when I finally got to evocation, I could tell when they entered my area.

Meditation is the base, but the skill (clairvoyance, for example) itself may still need to be stimulated.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Everyone has the ability, in my view point. You are not disconnected from the ‘higher’ realms. Everyone is connected to the Anima Mundi at all times. So what you can try is switch up your method, try a different ritual, and try to have fun with it. If this is for results in the world that is. If you are trying to see a demon in full form then I am not surprised.

If you’re looking for real world results, you could also do energy work and such to perceive energy better, but from my experience that comes by itself from practice as well.

1 Like