Don't have any abilities?

I try regular Evocation. But it never worked for me, I did not feel an entity nearby or any changes in the place where I was performing the ritual.

Why do you want to do full evocation and sense a spirit specifically?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a skill. I want to learn this. and of course there are personal issues and personal interests that I will only discuss with the demon I summon

1 Like

It might work better if you focus on practicing it for the magick first. If you called the Demon in the ritual, they are there when you call, whether you can sense them or not. So the ritual is not a failure in that sense. Go into it without expecting to see the Demon, but allow anything to happen. Then carry on with the ritual, give them your request. And even if you want knowledge, direct communication is far from the only way a spirit can communicate to you. You can ask them for knowledge without doing full evocation, and it will come to you in whatever form.

While you do this, you can work on improving your senses. But when you go into evocation, for now let it be natural and allow anything to happen. If you see nothing, then that is fine and carry on with the ritual.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I did. But he did not comply with my request. of course, I know that he may refuse to do it.

Often time I find it is not about them choosing not to comply, but it is about the method of the ritual, and other factors, as the magician should avoid lust for result and so on afterwards. As E.A. says, 100% success rate is possible with magick, and claims to have such himself because of pure willpower and faith. And honestly, at this point I can barely even imagine not getting what I ask for in magick as well.

Working with spirits is a skill in itself, and your magick will become more powerful as you continue to practice. And of course, do not ask for anything unrealistic at the start, but gradually work your way up with successes. And also have patience in these matters, both evocation and magick. Often times when we ask a spirit for something, there are results that we cannot see, but they are there.

1 Like

This is the way, and if you are not naturally gifted, it will take some work. But, itā€™s rewarding and def. can be done.

2 Likes

Yes you are right in general

2 Likes

You can also try this as you develop your senses:

3 Likes

Well, if I had something in advance, it wouldnā€™t be that valuable, right? I understand that it will take me a long time. but i am ready

is it chaos magic? I am very careful with her

1 Like

It is not necessarily magick but a way to develop your senses.

2 Likes

So much I learned today. Thank you very much, someone helped everyone and wrote here.

2 Likes