Don't give up!

For new and old members here, don’t give up on this path. I haven’t posted in a while because I’m enjoying the great things I’ve been given by following the great advice and techniques learned here. I’ve truly learned that what works for some, doesn’t work for others. As Conner Kendall states, (I’m paraphrasing) its up to you to learn. No one is going to do it for you. It’s taken me three years. I can now say that I have my own style that works for me. It’s amazing. I have a great woman with the best snapper I’ve ever had and three more waiting in the wings. Almost tripled my business in less than six months. How did I do it you may ask?
I burn a black candle on Lucifer’s sigil and listen to his enn for ten to twenty minutes. I only praise him and rarely ask for his help. I’ve been doing this for over a month or so and I’ve seen great results. And for you broken hearted folks wanting your ex back, my ex can’t hold a candle to my new one and the ones waiting their turn. Not bragging, but let that ex go. The LHP is not for everyone, but it’s my new religion. I wish all my brothers and sisters here the best of everything. As the topic says, DON’T GIVE UP.

43 Likes

Very encouraging words thanks for posting :blush: I totally agree with you that what works for one might not for another , we need to find our own path to what we are seeking !

5 Likes

Indeed TC. Keep at it until you feel it. You will know when you get there. I’m no expert, it took a while, but when you see results, it’s no denying it.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your post, I appreciate it :pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m happy for you. It’s a hard road, but when you stick to it, everything pays off.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your post. I’ve recently had some questions in mind and l needed some answers to them so l did a yes/no tarot divination. The answers l received were somewhat mixed and even disturbing at times which made me take a two day break from my practices to just reconsider what l do, what l need and what has to be done in order to succeed. I let go of all the negative thoughts and started again with a clear mindset.
Wishing y’all success in whatever you do!

3 Likes

Funny enough sometimes I like to compare magick to inducing a sneeze…
sometimes it works, sometimes the feelings there and nothing happens, and sometimes you need to use the sun :joy:
But it’s very real to those who have witnessed it. And we will never be the same. Blessed be all.

4 Likes

Undying.Embers, You explained this better than I. “But it’s very real to those who have witnessed it. And we will never be the same”. That is spot on. Once one sees that there is a different way to achieve our desires and do so by one’s own will, it’s life changing. Only three years in. I have so much more to learn, but I have found my key to this.

1 Like

I love this post with all my heart. Sometimes posts like these mean so much more than you imagine, it’s empowering in a way. I’ve truly been run down in these past weeks and I’ve been away from my original alter, I have a new one but I miss the old. That same feeling can be applied to a lot of happenings in my life but change is starting to happen for the good now. I wish all good tidings to those who need this post more than I. Thank you dearly.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: I really appreciate it.
Magic has got me through every major struggle in my life since Recapture Tactics Team in the Marine corps. It’s been the pedestal to my life now for some time and I turn to it whenever I have doubts on ANYTHING

2 Likes

I’ve used different enns, I think it helps. This one has a lighter feel to it. I just did my Sunday prayers to Lucifer. Black candle, sigil and enn. I’ve found that listening to a recorded enn is easier than chanting. It’s been working for me. Any thoughts on this?
1 Like

I agree…
I honour and give gratitude to all the entities who have been my mentors, teachers. But one Entity stands out from the others because he understands what and who I am…
Last night I learned that inside of me my ancestors speak.
There flows in my veins the bloodlines of Powerful leaders, rulers of righteousness, blessed with principalities…
I’m being taught to receive greatness based on my obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gods who have given me life… to learn, teach, help, integrate my talents and skills…

2 Likes

Honour to the greatest indeed all masters of their particular arts, may I be so bold as to ask who did it this time really? Yahtzee!

Welcome @Simon_Halliburton It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I can relate. Did some divination to find out if my petition will be fulfilled.
The first two came positive but the most recent one came negative.

I won’t give up yet though. I will believe till the last day lol

1 Like

DemonDruid, I’m glad this spoke to you. You spoke to me also tonight as I post this. When you said, “I have a new one but I miss the old”. “but change is starting to happen for the good now”. I have always hated change since I could rember. Just today, I’ve started embracing it. Not sure why but it’s getting easier for me also. A snake can only grow if it sheds its old skin. Best of everything to you.

Thanks for this post. I love how much freedom magick/occult gives

1 Like