Don't Be Afraid To Dedicate Your Soul To A Demon

No, I am preparing you for what might to be expected if you aren’t prepared for different scenarios.

He has a point though, bigger and badder doesn’t necessarily mean good, it has to be someone you trust

I am a woman.

1 Like

While I believe it is important to ask why a spirit would want a person to dedicate themselves to a spirit, i think it is equally important to ask why the individual wants to dedicate themselves to a spirit as well. I can only think of four main reasons that have their own gains and risks. It is also a little easier to evaluate.

The first two are to harass power they do not believe they have and gain protection from said spirit. I can see how this can be beneficial for the obvious reasons, as this is one of the older reasons to do so. Its cost is thst it puts the individual in a very valuable position as they need to rely on the spirit to uphold its end, which does not always happen. This is why it important to have a history with said spirit already.

The third reason is to show admiration to the spirit. Once again, i can see the appeal as who does not want to show apperication to individuals (physical or not) who have helped them. Once again, the cost is that it puts an individual in a state where they can easily be taken advantage of. Without boundaries, the individual will likely be found to be taken for a joyride without any satisfaction on their half in the end.

The last reason is likely going to be a bit offensive but is one that I have seen unfortunately in real life. The fourth reason to devote themselves to a spirit is for protection from blame when things go wrong. This stems from a state of fear from failure and I can see how those who do might see an advantage in having a spiritual scapegoat. The obvious disadvantage is that not many spirits are going to actually want to work with someone like that. After all, who wants to be the one to blame for another’s failure? I sure don’t and I am pretty certain that many would agree.

Do I think devoting oneself to a spirit to be the most efficient way of going about things? Ultimately, no. But that is the choice of the individual in the end. There are many paths up the mountain, but it does not mean the difficulty of the climb will be the same for each. I believe a devotion to a cause to be more beneficial for the individual than towards a being, which seems to be what spirits who do serve seem to be focused on. If one chooses to serve, serve the empire, not the emperor ultimately. Or that is my two cents.

4 Likes

Oh sorry

1 Like

This isn’t about haunting you’re creating a scenario that doesn’t fit.

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with haunting their scenario doesn’t work. If you’re aiming to your soul back you go for an entity aid that is capable of aiding you that was the point. Not “hur what if that entity sent it to haunt you” haunting and soul selling/retrieval don’t fit into that.

Trust is a factor but not a large one in this case.

3 Likes

It is ok, Honey.

1 Like

Sounds like Jehovah’s witnesses to be honest.

5 Likes

Nahhhh, JWs are just worse, lol

2 Likes

Same strategy.

6 Likes

Hey… lol I dont push I really dont. But if I see I can change someone’s life for the good in an instant I go for it.

There’s nothing wrong with suggesting something that has helped you, too. But this here is what bothers me.
You do you, and if you choose to live like that, fine, do it. But suggesting this here as a panacea for people who struggle with their life, taking advantage of their situation for recruiting to a life like that, even though you think it’s awesome, makes you exactly the same as Jehova’s witnesses or other cults like that.

3 Likes

Naa I truly explaine everything they are getting into I dont leave anything out I tell them my story and have told them my experience on all levels, you dont know me. You can feel how you wanna feel but it’s ok this is me and that is you. If they do it they do it if not then on to the next.

One that builds a relationship with any of them can do as they please put in there life what they want it’s all on them on what they want

Sort of “not all there” a lot of the time. Didn’t seem very happy.

That’s a very high price to pay, dude.

8 Likes

Woah that was a crazy post definitely needed to hear that.

2 Likes

If he actually did sell his soul, he paid the highest price there is

2 Likes

Ok guys on the subject of selling your soul. When we evoke a spirit it comes through our astral body (our souls) to come into this world. Yes that does leave a stain on the soul that bears the entities energy signal. It lasts until you’ve purified and banished thoroughly. That’s what meant when they say sold his soul to the devil. The act of allowing your soul to be the forbidden bridge to bring the spirit into this world.
Now making a pact or contract where you bind your soul for eternity to a certain entity, well that just seems dumb if you ask me.

That’s what selling your soul means

1 Like