Don't Be Afraid To Dedicate Your Soul To A Demon

I’m not trying to get it back lol

Who did you sell it to though, just curious, and what did you get in return, and do you trust the spirit, and how was the bargain made? Sorry I’m just curious

Every path, Every Journey is different tho man, I will serve, follow, and have faith to the utmost.

There’s many ways but they are happy with their choice. I see no reason to fight that.

2 Likes

I’m talking for those who regret the choice you know?

Dedikate my soul to a demon?
Now, isn’t that a bit too old school?

1 Like

Get something bigger and badder to aid you is one way.

2 Likes

Hmm ok

Doesn’t even make sense.

Yes it does lol, what is it about that statement that doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Bigger and badder doesn’t always translate to better help.

Yes that’s Also true

1 Like

It makes sense simply because you don’t get it doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense. You getting a being who can help makes perfect sense. I didn’t think it needed to be spelled out.

If a infernal demon is fucking with you then you’d request one of the infernal leaders for aid or something bigger than it. Does that help?

2 Likes

Hi, has anything else changed in you besides the cold?

1 Like

Not really.

Why?

Perhaps they are sent to haunt you by their leader.

Make sense?

On a physical not really I think my muscle structure might have changed a lil lol

1 Like

Thank you. On a spiritual level, have there been any major changes?

1 Like

You’re creating scenarios for this where it doesn’t belong :man_facepalming: you’d make a valid point if this was a different topic.

2 Likes

I dont mind sharing but I’m not a public kinda guy on all things. Ego, ignorance, arrogance can really get outta hand on here as you can see, dm me if you really wanna look into it.

1 Like

I will, thank you.