Donald Michael Kraig passed away

Well, I didn’t opened the thread to mourn for the guy, but supposedly he had lots of people doing healing work in his favor. I thought he was going to survive with all that magical support.

Do you guys think that something more powerful than all those guys together was at work here? Or it was his “destiny” to die?

Wow, really?

I love his course, I’m still working through it actually. He was an awesome instructor, he will be remembered.

I don’t know the guy, but if he had a lot of healing done in his favor, any number of things could happen (since I believe you make your destiny):

1. A few of the “healers” could be sickers or whatever you want to call them that worked against the healing flow, or reversed it.

2. Being sick/wounded, his power was likely low, and people forgot to tend to his shields. Something could have easily crept in and while the healers were being less forceful or asleep killed him.

3. The same entity that caused him to be in such a condition could have felt itself winning and pushed harder.

Pancreatic cancer’s a bitch, so the odds were heavily against him on that one. And everyone on his medical team or who was aware of the diagnosis would have felt the same way, so that may have stacked the odds even higher against him.

Absolutely something more powerful than a handful of magicians was at work. The universe, order or whatever you want to call it was at work. Magick is an act of will against probabilities. You can not change any and everything. Sorry to burst the bubble but its true. Sometime its your time to lose and the best you can do is prepare for impact and do all you can to lessen the damage.

If you get an incurable terminal illness you will die, magick or not, you may use magick to lessen the pain both physical and psychological , you may extend your life but at the end of the ride you’ll be just as dead than if you had done nothing at all.

I give respect and condolences to him and his survivors, the guy was a good magician and showed people how to establish a routine so my hats off to him.

1 Like

TWF, what part of “Living God” does not click with you?

You CAN change any and everything, somethings are just more difficult than others. Nothing is impossible, only less likely or more likely.

Anything is possible. “Incurable” is used on physical terms. It’s all about the skill- if you are skilled enough, you can bring empires to their knees on your own and shake the foundations of the old order. If you are skilled enough, you can regenerate from wounds in front of other’s eyes. If you are skilled enough, you can bend ANYTHING to your will.

The universe is but something to be changed, and by having the mindset that there is something that you cannot change, something like that will inevitably manifest itself. The universe can be fought and fought again, it can be shaped and bend and broken and created.

MAGICK is an act of will against probabilities. But GODHOOD is an act of will. Period.

And besides, at the end of the physical road, you will die whether you had a terminal illness or not. You will die unless you find the road to immortality. Those who don’t, don’t have an immortal physical shell. If you want something, and you have the willpower to attain it, you will get it.

Immortality is not on many people’s roads, so naturally the physical shell will pass.

But it CAN be prevented.

If you say something is impossible, you are weakening yourself. And TWF, you are not weak. Because the truth is, willpower is everything- and if you have the will AND the power, anything and everything is yours.

Eternally,
-Sev

Interesting debate guys.

To seize the “root” of what causes probability is the act of a god, or “God” for people who like to work with one central highest form of godhead.

The path of probability can’t come directly Source alone because that has no preferences, no rights or wrong, no “meaning” because meaning is external, and nothing can be external to Source.

As far as I know, the closest we have to understanding how it operates is the “7 Laws” of the Kybalion, which transcend morality and are the mechanics of how our universe (spacetime perception) manifests - and those Laws allow for miracles, provided you can seize Cause (to change Effect) and seize the Masculine (willed) to act upon the Feminine, manifest - but Polarity and the rest of the laws higher up totally do allow for miracles to happen against probability.

Interesting definition there - to become that which sets the ball rolling, not that which tries to alter its course once it’s on its way.

For a start, that explains why when we ask entities to do something for us, it always happens in completely believable and even deniable ways - they’ve created a new chain of probability, rather than Photoshopping reality at the end outcome, and leaving visible traces.

Food for thought, because these are the precise issues I’m looking at right now with Isis, following the past 6 weeks with my Persian Posse… thanks.

1 Like

I always wondered if in the early days of man, before they became corrupted by the world system, they could really live to be 900 years old as the bible states.

I have no doubt that we hold an immortal nature, however the body has become corrupt through evolution, greed & turning a cheek towards our natural habitat.

I know there are stories of yogi’s & zen masters who live to be 175+ years old.

A ‘Living God’ yes, but remember, you will always be a ‘part’ of a ‘whole’.

You can become the bigger part of the whole, though, and gain more stake in the whole in general.

That’s called Ascent.

I think we’re evolving towards that - through refusing to accept nature and the blind laws of probability! :wink:

Live in nature, and you can die of an infected cut - the highest levels of literacy, access to technology and medicine correlate directly to the greatest spiritual freedom and access to education about occult stuff, and always have, even in the classical era. and it’s no coincidence that Dhjuty/Thoth, one of the longest-surviving “gods of magick” stood for all those things himself.

Carbon dating shows most people had shorter lifespans than we do now, and even God Kings died of tooth abcesses or really mundane things. We’re their children, spiritually if not genetically, and who doesn’t want better for their kids?

Balance, Eva, Balance.

Why do you think those Zen Masters live so long? They seem to be getting along just fine without all the amenities of Western Medicine, and seem to be quite wise to me :slight_smile:

If I have a broken bone, or need a surgery, I’ll be right there at the hospital, but I’m not going to rebuke my nature to find cures that my creator gave me.

The civilizations built on the pretenses of man over nature always collapse, always.

Union with nature. That is natural. Balance.

The earliest recorded histories I know of, The Sumerian Tablet of Kings, refer to some people living tens of thousands of years.

Ah, I can see how my post looked like I was all “Yay! Monsanto & Glaxo-Kline!” which isn’t the case at all - my bad.

I think the Zen masters and anyone from those eras who lived thousands of years did so by MASTERING nature - by, to use my above post, seizing control of probable outcomes - rather than being swept along by it. I don’t trust 99% of doctors and I think the obsession with the latest smartphone etc is absurd, however behind it lies the exact same drive that brings us here - just expressed in different terms.

So I’m in favour of mastering nature rather than surrendering to it, which is what those Zen masters and various other people are also trying to do - learn its ways, to use them for their own desired outcomes - after all, why is long life better than death, if not because the person living wills it?

As for the records, like I said in my post about sleep and food, we forget things even now that actually improved life and health, but in the past 6,000 years worth of archeological finds, nothing has indicated longer than normal lifespans that I’m aware of, and to most people 40 was an age they’d never see.

Whether a race of people existed before that who attained ascent, leaving our ancestors to start again from scratch, is open to debate - I’m open minded on it, esp. after finding out about how we forgot how people are supposed to even sleep in the past 3 centuries.

The earliest recorded histories I know of, The Sumerian Tablet of Kings, refer to some people living tens of thousands of years.[/quote]

Haven’t read that one, I’ve read the Epic of Gilgamesh, which I interpreted as a tale related to Astrology.

The bible has it’s roots in Sumeria, obviously, so there would no-doubt be correlation.

I believe any disease or disorder can be cured through medical science and the power of the mind. There are enough stories of miraculous healing of so-called incurable diseases to show that it is possible, even without what we call “magick.” I cannot say why Donald Michael Craig could not heal himself, but I do know, from reading his writings, that he was a big believer in Karma, and so perhaps some part of him didn’t want to be healed.

Have you ever seen someone who wants to die or is sure that they will die of a given thing… Than there is no way anything can heal them. (And no need)

Power of thought, kiddies.

If you believe in Karma, just put the bullet in your head already because in order to get serious work done, you need to break a few eggs.

I can almost guarantee you that someone like that, if he believed in Karma and regretted an action, killed himself with thoughts.

Also, Narius, do you read Sumerian? Because I believe that things get lost in translation, and I’d like to know if that is what the original text says. Not meant to be snarky, just genuinely curious.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:6, topic:2848”]TWF, what part of “Living God” does not click with you?

You CAN change any and everything, somethings are just more difficult than others. Nothing is impossible, only less likely or more likely.[/quote]

Well, I’ll put it like this.

Me and EA don’t agree on everything, but one thing we do agree on is that one should have something to show for the power they wield. I remember hearing him speak in an interview on a podcast that while looking for info on Ahriman (sp?) that he stumbled across some guy who said he worked heavily with him and went on about the power he had, but in the next breath the guy talked about his crap job and struggling to support himself. EA said to himself how much power can this guy have if he can’t even change his circumstances? I agree wholeheartedly.

So when a guy who by his own admission is a lazy socially maladjusted virgin who lives at home with his family talks to me about godhood I have to take a cynical look…sorry but that’s the way it is.

A guy who kills and devours spirits and souls and absorbs massive amount of energy and can put rooms of people to sleep with his vampiric abilities and soul travel at will is pretty impressive (ESPECIALLY in the 8 months he’s been practicing) that is until he asks for help dealing with a drug addict with no spiritual power, or complains about a girl he likes but can’t land or gets attacked constantly by spirits even though his defenses should be massive from the amount of energy he says he consumes.

So I ask, what has this brought you in the material? How have you used the awe inspiring abilities you claim to change your self into a god in the spiritual AND the material? Soul traveling to distant realms means little when you come back to a home you don’t own and are there simply because someone else allows you to be, fighting demons and killing gods hasn’t landed you in a satisfying relationship and social life. Draining life force hasn’t gotten you a great job. Having Belial bestow upon you an astral sword has not slain your physical enemies or deterred them from returning to your life.

So what can you tell me about changing the material world or bending reality to one’s will? You like to go on about your drive and insatiable desire for power but I’ve yet to see a post of you using it in a verifiable manner. I’m all ears seriously, I would love to hear about how you’ve used your power to make the impossible a reality.

When did this conversation turn about me? I was speaking in general.

And I’m tired of the material. Remember that little bit? I’m more focused on an area I’ll be living in for quite some time rather than the vessel I’m using to get there.

The physical is nothing to me. It’s a training ground. And, like I’ve offered plenty of people, I am more than capable of ridding one of astral enemies. I attack defectron’s enemy legions in my spare time, but I could really use a new enemy.

Whatever, didn’t join to get into petty arguments, joined to become a god.

Eternally,
-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:19, topic:2848”]When did this conversation turn about me? I was speaking in general.

And I’m tired of the material. Remember that little bit? I’m more focused on an area I’ll be living in for quite some time rather than the vessel I’m using to get there.

The physical is nothing to me. It’s a training ground. And, like I’ve offered plenty of people, I am more than capable of ridding one of astral enemies. I attack defectron’s enemy legions in my spare time, but I could really use a new enemy.

Whatever, didn’t join to get into petty arguments, joined to become a god.

Eternally,
-Sev[/quote]

One issue with that is there’s a reason why people come to the physical. Until you figure out why you came here and fullfill that reason, your going to have to keep dealing with it in some way. I know this because as I mentioned before I am trying to cross the abyss because I wish to change certain aspects of the physical world I perceive that I don’t care for. But I’ve been told that before I can alter reality like that there are things in this timeline I need to do. Otherwise something undesireable will happen if those things arent dealt with. I imagine things are the same with you, if you leave the physical plane before everythings taken care it might be bad, I don’t know what but thats just something I’ve been getting. I won’t make any judgements about this as its entirely possible for someone to be a genius mathmatician be completely inept when it comes to fixing cars, it may be the same with magic, but regardless I think leaving the physical plane prematurely is a bad idea.