Dominate ex back

I want my ex back but I don’t think a love spell will work as I’m not sure if he still has feelings for me. I want some revenge. I want to see him begging and crying to sleep for me just as I have during the past months.

So I guess I need to work on his mind, dominate him somehow to make him beg and to do what I say.

What do you suggest?

2 Likes

Look into Sorceress Cagliastro’s 29 Deadly Sigils Book. It’s superb for this sort of thing.

There’s a sigil for revenge that causes the person to pay for what they did with their health and longevity, or to cause one to be trapped in a loop, or to cause them to dwell in the past… among others.

https://www.amazon.com/DEADLY-Sigils-Harm-Control-Disarm/dp/0692616764/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3OZPSVLXBOOK8

7 Likes

Sounds powerful

1 Like

Look up the art and science of personal magnestim

1 Like

Dantalion to make him obsess over you? Since begging and crying over someone sounds a tad obsessive… I would also watch out that this doesn’t backfire at you in some way though, he might become a problem if he becomes obsessive…

2 Likes

Dantalion to make them cry and obsess over you, you could use purple roses in the spell to dominate them or they mind. Purple glitter for domination, you can also used glitter to appear sexier etc. if you don’t have purple then red for lust, passion etc.

2 Likes

Let the bitch go

There are 1000nds other woman outthere who are bether or for worse.

Mostly you attract what you are Work on yourself first to get bether quality woman.

4 Likes

Te Could you tell me how to make a petition to Dantalion?? I’ve already made 3 petitions in a month and unfortunately I haven’t been successful yet