Doing some free Geomancy readings

In the case where no opportunities to expand… OUT of my control… Does this imply that even if I tried and used Magick?

Is invoking Orobas the best thing to do to get what I asked him for? yes/no @Dankquanicus

This chart gives an extremely strong “yes” answer. There’s going to be a lot of connection between you two, probably enough for marriage, and it seems you meet him from the workplace. Going to be quite a bit of energy when you meet, and he may be quite an energetic/passionate person in general. But, there is sad news, you will regret whole situation enormously, the figure representing you is Cauda Draconis, this was considered to be such a bad omen in traditional Geomancy that the Geomancy would stop the reading right there and burn the whole chart. This just means you will end up regretting it a lot though.

The situation seems to be completely in your hands though, so when you do meet him, I advise you to take that into consideration and be wary on making a decision. It seems you may meet him in around 5 months time. Eventually the figure in the far future is Laetita, representing great joy and upliftment, so in the end this whole situation will benefit you, depending on your decisions I suppose.

1 Like

I was thinking about that and I actually think magick could change the situation. In traditional Geomancy, magick was believed to be the only way of changing the outcome of a divined situation, so it’s definitely worth a try.

Thank you for the reading. I will keep this in mind.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks… I’ll Def try and change the financial situation using Magick… But not the girl… I like her… Even if in the future it gets toxic

1 Like

I saw your PM so I’ll reply to you now, this question is clearer so I’ll reply here.

I don’t know the context so I can only give you a basic answer, but that’s all that’s needed. If this is about love, sexuality, or something that you want to lose, then this is favorable, but if it’s about something you want to gain, be it reputation or whatever, then this is unfavorable. With both cases the answer learns towards no though. it seems it’ll bring you a period of joy, but it may not really give you what you ask for.

It’s looks great, can i ask also a question? About Love? And where can i learn about such divination?

Sure, you can ask me the question so long but I’ll have to do it tomorrow if I can.

It’s a dead art so there’s not much resources on it online, and not really a truly complete work on it since the old latin texts on it haven’t been translated. My book recommendation on Geomancy would be The Art and Practice of Geomancy by John Michael Greer.

1 Like

Ok, Question is if i will find already someon in time till 6 months?

Are you still doing readings? If yes could you do one for me? I would like to ask, what really happened that night 2 years ago, was I correct in my suspicions?

I would like one please. Will the one I truly love come back to me?

First I see the predominant force at work here is gain, just success in general. Things you desire may be within your grasp. I see things may not have gone so well in the recent past however, perhaps inner contemplation and change or changes around you in your life.

Despite this period of gain, however, there is a period of loss approaching you, failure and attachment. Sometimes this is good, like if you want to lose things, and also for love, but it seems it may not be the case here as conflict is approaching.

For your health, you may have a lot of energy in store, or a lot of drive towards things, and this is leading onward to more gain and success in your life.

The forces have been rather peaceful, it seems they will continue that way. Seeking help from others if you are facing difficulty would be good.

In places you frequent (home, work etc.) I see some good success dominated by outside forces, as well as having had a lot of joy in the past, but this is the end, as soon there will be conflict.

Among friends I see you have had a period of connection recently or are going through it, but that also comes to a halt, with the influence from what I mentioned previously, seems that conflict is related here to your friends, associates etc.

Overall, the forces are working in your favor, there is a good balance and all these things do bring you further joy. This will be beneficial for you, and more peace will approach you leading up to these events, and seemingly afterwards. Long after this, it seems you will have good energy and drive again, the power to break through obstacles.

The part of fortune falls into the 8th house here, so you can use magick to generally improve your life. Would be good if you want to try and avoid the negative events approaching.

For some reason this thread is so interesting

1 Like

What do you mean?

I mean I am loving what’s going on here… Can I get another reading lol?

Not in a good state mentally right now but you can post your question then I’ll try to get to it later

Like I quit school so I was asking in the future will I be someone who my close ones look upto and will I be better than my peers?

And will I get that rangerover

Can i get 1 too?, pm me and ill ask you the question in pm