Doing some free Geomancy readings

What about mine up there

I would like one as well please. I would like to know what to do next regarding my magickal ascent.

Hmm I don’t quite understand this, what do you mean about soulmate and what would you like to know about them?

@Trishul66 I’ll do yours now

Is this a magick question?

No… I’m asking about my financial growth generally and independence

Geomancy now that’s one thing I don’t know much about therefore I’m interested ! I’ll pm you my question :slight_smile:

This chart gives a very solid “yes” answer, seems success is certain here, with more communication coming soon, more interest and then eventually she falls deeply in love with you. Seems in the future there will be a lot of passion, only problem is I’m having trouble discerning whether it’s a lot of anger, or sexual lust. Either way, seems things will go good for you in the end, although from the chart it seems this situation is almost completely out of your control…

When will i meet my soul mate? Sorry about the cheesy love and relationship question.

Whaaaat… OUT of my control?

Like it’s being directed by some other being?

And wha about my financial growth

Sadly, it does not look good for you financially, with a lack of opportunities and things looking very stagnant. A lack of career oppertunities, or nothing going on with your career. Eventually however there may be a brief period of financial happiness, followed by a lack of activity again… It will cause you to become rather inactive as well, but at least it seems there will be relative peace, I guess if there is anything at the moment it will at least be pretty stable. Now, in the future I do see more relative happiness regarding financial matters but it’s on and off. Interestingly in this chart it also indicates that the situation is completely out of your control…

Not necessarily because of a spiritual entity, in the previous one it may just mean you’ve gotten to a point where you will not give up the chase of the girl and success is imminent, so things won’t really change. Or she already has a lot of interest in you and it will only continue.
In this one it may just mean that there won’t be opportunities to expand.

Well guys, I’m tapped out. I’m just going to relax now and I’ll see if I can get to more of you guys later.

3 Likes

Thanks… But I have a feeling I know exactly what’s going on here… Its the journey in the abyss… I’m ready though. Lol

1 Like

A General one.

I’m interested in a general one if you have a chance

This is an interesting chart, with so many events connected. The figure representing you here in the first house is Via, which symbolizes change and journeys. You may be having some inner contemplation in your life lately, but also changes in many ways, perhaps financially, and maybe also with love or a partnership of some kind, they seem to be connected.

I see peace in your surroundings, and perhaps among your siblings and father.

Hmm I see a magick spell having some success, perhaps it is has to do with healing, or entertainment and pleasure of some kind.

There may be a lot of friends taking interest in you, perhaps from your career or reputation in society. I sort get the idea that where you are somewhere you aren’t used to (9th house related to long journeys). If so, then people are taking an interest in you there.

You may be breaking through restrictions and boundries, it may be difficult but there is great success in the end.

Overall, there is a lot of power being gained, and this power going forward into the future. A bit of a struggle in the beginning is possible, but it leads to a lot of success and the gaining of power in the future.

Sorry if it’s not very detailed or certain, these kinds of charts tend to be difficult to read, especially this one since almost every figured passed to another house in the chart.

1 Like

@Ophelia I will get to yours next, it will have to be later though, but I think it would be good to think a bit about your question and possibly rephrase it, because a soulmate isn’t someone who sticks around usually, and it doesn’t always develop into a relationship. And since it’s a “when will x happen” question, in geomancy the answer tends to be pretty basic, but a normal chart can actually give an estimate as to how long it will take till a situation comes about, so I’d suggest you phrase what you want to know perhaps as something like “Will I meet whatever in the next X weeks/months/years etc.” as that would actually give you a more detailed answer.

1 Like

This is a great & Accurate scan!Thank you.

1 Like

Oh I haven’t forgotten, just taking a break right now but I’ll get to you some time later.

2 Likes

@Dankquanicus will i find husband number 2 this year? :smiley:
Thank you :slight_smile: