Doing some free Geomancy readings

Feeling like doing some Geomancy readings. Not sure how many I’ll do, I’ll see if it gets overwhelming.

With Geomancy there are only 16 figures, so if you ask for a general reading it’s probably going to be quite general… if you’re fine with that then I can try.

Specific questions are preffered, yes/no questions are the best, so if it’s possible phrase your questions in a yes/no format.

5 Likes

I’m interested.

I would like one please. Would like to know if I’ll get a stable job by the end of this month. I’ve been searching since November. Been rejected by jobs I know I can do and am qualified for. Just feeling upset.

Hey! I’m interested too as I’m learning geomancy too!

Can I Pm?

I would like one, :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like one too. A general one would be fine. But if you prefer a question, it will be when will i be able to meet my soulmate. Thank you in advance :smile:

I would like one too please. Also about soul mate and love.

This is a very good chart, the answer basically being yes, you will find one. However, you will need to put in a lot of work, search as hard as you can. I have bad news though, eventually this job will end and you will have to search again, but it will bring you a period of joy and peace, so it is good for now, but be wary of it ending and look for a backup during that time.

2 Likes

Wow thank you. I’ll keep searching and amp up my efforts.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: it’s a wonderful art, please feel free to ask me questions about Geomancy if you are confused about anything or there’s something you’d like to know. Sadly there isn’t a good non-latin book on Geomancy in English that I’ve seen.

What is your question? I should have said this on my post but you can PM me if you’d like.

1 Like

Yes you can :slight_smile:

What would you like to know? You can PM me if you like

Will I get this girl I’m pursuing?
And will my financial portals open and overflow?

Please, consider me for your next general one.
And I’d be confortable If I pm you

1 Like

I did a general reading for you. This is a really good chart. I see you may have done a spell to attract a lover, and I see a romantic partner coming into your life soon, possibly one of your friends or through one of your friends. If you’re in high school, she’s probably going to be in your school or she doesn’t live very far from you. At least probably not out of the city.

New opportunities may have opened up for you, and more will come much later on. Perhaps related to a long journey, some art form, spirituality etc.

Health seems to be pretty solid as well.

Hmm maybe new career opportunities, or an increase of your general reputation among people.

Happiness for now and the future.

Sorry guys if it gets a bit slow, surroundings are getting a bit chaotic. I will get to you eventually, please be patient.

I’m down for one when you have the time.

Please read on the forces at work behind my life and what they mean for me.

Thank ye!

I’m interested; General one for me too please and thank you.

I’m interested! General please. Thanks in advance <3