Does Lucifer work for Satan?

Religions are brainwash and control basically.

This is the second video from her revolving around demons and fallen angels that I have watched from her, the first being Paimon (which I showed my concern about it in another thread on the subject due to the fact she had watched Hereditary before the experience). Honestly, some people just don’t jive with certain spirits, and some spirits are hostile to certain individuals for one reason or another. Add personal beliefs and things get nasty. I have a feeling her next video on lilith will be the same

5 Likes

Exactly

well, I have already watched the other two. Might as well finish and see if my opinions changes. I’ll respond to it here

Okay, you are not going to watch this video about Lilith?

now I am lol. I’m watching it right now actually.

okay lol

Religions are guidelines for those who choose to follow them, they are that individual person’s spirituality it just sadly some more times than not think it’s their duty to spread that faith which is not just religion but occultists/practitioners do the same.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that video pretty much confirmed my opinion to me that she just does not get along with those types of spirits, or just does not like their energy. She pointed at towards the end of the video that while the experience was not bad, she did not like how dark and “negative” the vibration/energy was. While that is just a preference in my eyes, her stating a warning that people should not trust them as they lie (although she did not say where Lilith lied in that encounter other than her own assumption that the spirit lied to psychics that her name is okay in astrology) shows her own personal belief bleeding into her assessments. I would definitely take her work with a grain of salt, much like anyone else’s.

As to whether or not Lilith is a fallen angel, it is not the case in her lore. But i also have never asked Lilith in my own work with her what she is so i honestly do not know. I will have to bring that question up with her next time.

4 Likes

I’ve had some similiar experiences as well. There have also been a few I just don’t get along well with, which is fine. Quite a few people work very well with Michael for example, where I don’t. Not to discredit him or say he is a bad spirit. We just don’t work well together

2 Likes

A lot of travelers turned against the bible because they didn’t understand. We all need the Way, the Truth & the Life. Knowing that is joy complete.

1 Like

:rofl: just what I was thinking!!! Same sentence went through my head!!!

She made a lilith one! :roll_eyes: some names gets publicity and attention more than nameless titles!
If she review another demonic spirit she will be popular soon… she only reviewed the “kind” spirits so far! The next one wouldn’t be so kind to her because she’s fooling around instead of working with them for something!

4 Likes

I have to say that Satan’s energy is VERY STRONG indeed. His is a Saturnic type of energy. He is the karmic overlord. I’m not saying that it is all negative, he serves a major purpose in his position, dishes it out, and does this very well! Lucifer answers to noone. Funny, because I was told during channeling something similar. They may be aware of course that as humans we have different sexes, but they see our souls, that dwell.within us, but I was told that the soul has no gender. That they may observe our fleshly actions good or bad, but it is the soul that shows our sincerity and highest self, or lowest. So we can with free will decide to do wrong or to do good, but they can read our true intentions and motivations like a book. You can’t really hide anything from them, because everything is laid bare. Maybe in a way he was trying to explain this, not sure, but I hope these insights help. Satan and Lucifer are often confused as the same being, but they are not. Satan is the cosmic regulator, and Lucifer stands for freedom, enlightenment, etc. He really CAN do anything, in his dark angelic nature, he wants us to express ourselves, be who we are, develop spiritually and ascend. To understand and appreciate our human nature, to experience it. Satan on the other hand will punish us for abusing those freedoms in order to keep balance. In other words, when we’ve gone too far with it, he’s the one who teaches us some self control because without any balancing factor, all would be complete chaos.

3 Likes

The way I understand it, Satan is a title, or an entity that exists as a conglomeration rather than an individual. I’ve never heard of this lady before, but I try to learn from several viewpoints.

1 Like

I watched the lilith video…
That woman is a bunch of Bs…wow
I don’t even care about the rest.
By just watching that video, I will say that woman has her own opinion… True… No one can say otherwise, but if you are worth 2 pennies… You will not listen to this woman.
First she just speaks speaks speaks.
Nothing concrete, nothing very specific…
And saying that demons are evil?
I saw santa too the other day… He was an old man… He was fat… And he had a big white beard… But he can change too… Red suit, pijamas… The whole lot.
Better yet was the part that they are all so Dark… But she likes dark and red and purple… But Lilith was really dark…and people actually follow her and comment all good things! Ohh wow… Don’t you go vote on my poll!!! I will cast a DARK spell on you that you will never get rid of!!!

1 Like

There is an actual individual Satan, I’ve experienced him

1 Like

This as an old topic I know BUT I came across it because I searched this chicks name just to see what others were saying about her :roll_eyes:

She’s… trying to sell books and trying to push fear on those who watch her. I used to like her content until I watched more. I am not yet comfortable working with demons just because I haven’t really worked with any entities as I’m just beginning and don’t have the best grasp on how to even do so, but her stuff is ridiculous… if you’re still on this forum, idk if you are I didn’t check, please don’t make the same mistake as me and become enthralled by a YouTuber and only listen to them. Especially just one lady who says “buy my book” every two seconds.

3 Likes

Thank You!!!

I say this all the time

1 Like

To the OP ( for whatever it’s worth) no Lucifer doesn’t work for Satan. Satan is short for Satan-El “the adversary of God” this is a title and many entities have been called Satan’s or shaitan’s in the past.

Lucifer is the top man in the infernal Hierarchy. All of the Goetic spirits acknowledge him and he follow him.

Lucifer the name rather is a Romanization of two words luci ferros or burning bright. He does have older names that can be used to connect with him that are based on his Arch Angelic identity.

4 Likes