Does Lucifer work for Satan?

I don’t see it to be honest, but this would be an interesting question to bring up to Satanael as far as if there are a rank or position system among fallen angels.

1 Like

SATAN means administrator from what I understand. Just like Adam means man.

1 Like

Lucifer told me directly that he is not Satan.
“Satan” is not one entity, just like “the government” is not one person.
It is a collective.

8 Likes

I see that nearly all of you says Satan is rather title, collective than real entity. But as i said already, i am gonna find the truth about this matter somehow, sooner or later. It can wait, i have patience.

1 Like

No one knows for sure. Make your own gnosis and see what feels right. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Just don’t follow that lady’s youtube channel she will get you confused. Stay away from her videos.
If you want some good occult knowledge from youtube I can tell you some channels that I follow and others on BALG also does

3 Likes
3 Likes

Okay…I wont follow her anymore, if you insist, but she does make so damn convincing videos, which are hard to deny at least for me. Though, i have sometimes questioned her overall agenda concerning her beliefs and values. Probably my Guardian Angel Caliel :angel: would more than gladly tell me the truth about her, since he represents truth and justice, I will ask his help.

3 Likes

if you can take some stories from religions like muslim
the only one have fall is Satan he was Named Azazel and all other Demons are Satan’s servant or Satan army no other names like Lucifer or other 72 Ars Goetia spirits
about falling if you take that they chose that, you can accept it as they chose to be with Satan against God because Satan was the only example of freedom in heaven, but if Satan get his army from heaven that mean they are all was Agnel because no place to demons on heaven or would Satan take his army from Hell
in each option you can see different, like the stories about Adam and Eve what if they not played by Satan to eat the apple what if they chose that to get out of heaven to be freedom under their welling
it’s all to your mind ??
so for that don’t bother yourself with all this knowing who is who and from where, Take what you need from them and give what they need it’s a exchanger

2 Likes

Sorry, i did not quite understand what you just said :thinking:

1 Like

When she talks she is twisting things around.
She said she has out of body experiances then she talks about multiple dimensions then she said she is been to hell and tortured by demons witch is a doggma belive and there is no multiple dimensions in doggma. She mixes multiple believes like spirituality with religion some truth like 20% with a mix of 80% nonsense.
I tried to watch her videos and I get very annoyed.
I once heard a voice in my head saying while watching her videos.
“She should stop teaching the occult and start teaching about makeup” witch is something she knows about. Idk who that was if it was me or a spirit.

I dont like being rude or to judge ppl. But I get annoyed by those that spread doggma and teaches that “there is evil and Demons are the ones”
There is no evil and there is no good there just is in this universe.

7 Likes

I have now unsubscribed her for good. Caliel will most likely tell me truth, doubtless.
However, i have to disagree with you about good and evil, they do exist.
We often blame demons and devils, when we should blame ourselves of misfortune and poverty in the wolrd today. I dont know really about these things, and i have to once again to say that i have to experience this unknown realm of reality myself, otherwise i never find out the real truth.

1 Like

You have every right to disagree with me.
But think about it how are Devils evil? How are negative entities evil when all they trying to do is feed and survive.
Is a lion evil for huting in the jungle and feeding?
And who is good? GOD?
In my opinion the universe there just is and and even those of the light can destroy someone if not treated properly.

And Devils and Demons have saved many lives including mine. I believe I have a Gurdian Demon or two or more idk I will find out when my astral sense are fully developed.
I may also have a being of light that watches over me witch is probably why I feel the need to balance my self darkness with light

2 Likes

It’s very probable she went to an astral hell which the astral being the plane of thought she either created said hell from her own ideals or been to one that already exists in the astral as a collective thoughtform as thoughtforms can be places, “beings” and objects.

6 Likes

What is truth & justice?

She’s a liar the fall happened, I’ve seen her type they are about lying to inspire Fear!!!

1 Like

There

Alright hold up you’ll see truth

1 Like

I will, in time.

• Attempting to convert people to other faiths
  • [Cursing God]
  • “Rebellion” against parents we rebelled so everyone on this website deserves to be stoned to death :skull: extreme pain emotional pain physical pain mental pain psychological
    So being abused until death is the sad reality if you don’t believe still then I shall proceed with more evidence let me know. Leviticus 20:18 ESV / 815 helpful votes

If a man lies with a woman during her menstrual period and uncovers her nakedness, he has made naked her fountain, and she has uncovered the fountain of her blood. Both of them shall be cut off from among their people, we learn in science the menstrual cycle is (natural) + part of the (birth)
master- nation is wrong kids have guilt nowadays because of parents and the church condemning it you follow me

1 Like