Does j.d temple succubus matchmaking work

A companion, a lover, someone who won’t backstab me or use me like a lot of people I called friends did, from what I read a succubus that loves you is a very loyal friend and lover, something I have never had, yet I been looking for so long…
Tbh I bought a consultation with indigo priestess just to ask a few questions about the left hand path and it’s been like 5 days and am yet to hear from her. So I guess I should just forget about that and assume I got ripped off.
Could you tell me how does j.d bind the succubus to you?

2 Likes

I went through what you are going through and it was because of that, that lead me to EA Koetting.

I started out just wanting to for fill my sexual desires then realized that not only can I do that but learn from them (them being the 2 Incubi that I have bound to me, and I am getting more in the future.) the ways of Ascension.

Yes they are very loyal and jealous of you that’s why you have to be completely sure of what you want and of yourself.

I bought the rings and so forth and so on and got nothing. But you show me what and how you are doing something then you have a much better chance of getting my business.

Show me don’t tell me is what I live by.

1 Like

Do you have time to chat with me? Through Facebook or something similar, It seems we are very a like and I could use your help.

1 Like

Sure. Look for Alton J Reid Sr and then connect with me through Messenger.

Just my opinion. I’m sure the ritual can work. So good luck to you both. But maybe do some reading here too @Kakashizx. There are methods supplied by this forum, for example: Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update* - #22 by succupedia
And use the search button.

I know J.D. Temple’s channel from the beginning on YouTube. Normal guy with nice vids nothing special. Nowadays he is part of BALG and the price went sky high. There are other good magicians who do this for an affordable price. On the other hand if you look at E A then JD had good training. So view as you will.

2 Likes

If it works for you keep us updated with a journal post. I’m as always very interested in anything concerning incubi/succubi.

1 Like

@Kakashizx

I have 2 succubus companions. One normal succubus and one Queen succubus, both from Lilith. They are bound to my spirit. I got my companions from a reputable conjurer. The thing is, you won’t get that intimacy right away when you buy some ritual.

My psychic skills are beginners level. I’m highly sensitive and I can sense energies, I can only sense them, not distinguish between my 2 companions or my spirit guides or some unbound spirit etc…

I can’t see them / hear them / and I thought I would be able to see them or that some major paranormal activity would happen or something. I was clueless.

In reality, you hear nothing but they can hear you, see you, feel you. My companions have tried many ways to contact me, and because of my lack of psychic abilities I didn’t noticed anything. So that’s really fucked up. I felt bad, guilty, that’s why you have to train aswell.

I’m lucky for having some clair sentience ability and I feel their touches sometimes. But it isn’t like a normal human touch. It’s really hard to describe, like some sort of touch under you skin, like your astral body is getting touched. You won’t feel it literally on your skin. And muscle twitching, sometimes my arm or leg twitches while laying in bed at 11-12 PM, around that time they get really active. I know they are there, trying to contact me… And I apologize every day for not being able to talk to them lol. I talk to them daily though, like when I wake up I greet everybody: spiritguides, succubi, lucifer… And I try to talk to them throughout my day and daily activities. When I eat, I invite them to taste the food through me. It’s like having your best friends all around you everyday. But they don’t talk back. It’s getting frustrated sometimes.

There’s really no way around it. You have to dedicate yourself 100% to training and improving your psychic abilities otherwise, you won’t have any benefit from a succubus or other spirit that you want company from.

Wether it’s paid or free, you won’t notice anything if you aren’t developed. And it’s a long, really long way reaching open psychic abilities.

I’m currently studying and i’m very busy in my 3d physical life. But I try to meditate daily and doing some exercises to further enhance my abilities. I do evocations and I work with Lucifer, sometimes I can hear his voice in my mind. But it’s hard to distinguish from my own voice. So i’m training for the day that all my abilities are developed to a point so that I can talk with them / see them.

For this, I also must awaken the kundalini.

5 Likes

I want it to get better too. I think evoking more will help. I’ll keep evoking Lucifer and asking him to help me with my psychic senses and astral travel.

5 Likes

@Encore19

I know but i’m really impatient. I want it now. Lol

But this is something that really requires 1000% dedication. And It’s been a year now and I still haven’t made much progress. If I could pay someone to open my psychic abilities, I’d do that in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately this is the only way. True hard work & dedication!

3 Likes

This is his youtube

Here are the videos about his stuff.
Be your own judge, look at the info and ASK him. We can sit here and roll our eyes at a “Magician for Hire” or praise him but you have to make the decision.

@Encore19 @SpaceTravelr, We are on the same level then. Only thing that I managed is, to see him vaguely before me but that was a very intensive ritual, so very nice job. And he let me see his Angelic form. 2 Times he liked my cooking and so I gave him an offering. That was without a ritual.
For the rest I hear the music that he likes. The strange thing is that when I’m in the right state I can see spirits and sometimes hear them. Mostly in a almost awake or sleepy state. But I can’t control it.
I’ve done much work lately and I can open his sigil in a wink :slight_smile: Oh and same as SpaceTravelr I’m beginning to hear him. But it’s still hard separating it from my own voice. But making real progress.

4 Likes

It is so cool that you can get help from you mom. What a neat family you must have.

Great video! After my successful binding by JD he is a god in my book. Awesome man! The lady seems like a really neat person. Great experiences that she’s had. Thanks for sharing that.

What’s your experience after that? Did you get any physical touch/contact thereafter?

A few touches but mostly an internal massaging feeling in the private area. It’s a very cool sensation that does give a hard-on but just feels awesome. It can happen in the car, at work, anywhere. Very nice. It is something that never happened before getting the companion.

Why pay 700 dollars when you can do it yourself for free? The attraction of the succubus has been a part of the historical witchcraft tradition since its beginnings. The method is effective and has been tested through the vicissitudes of time.

If you’re interested pm me and I can direct you to the appropriate resources.

2 Likes

You are right of course. I just didn’t feel confident that I could do it. My servitor adventure was a total flop, and a previous much less expensive spirit binding I bought did not manifest. I felt I needed the help of a professional. Pricey yes, worth it, Hell yes!

Regarding the previous spirit I mentioned, I did get a nice amethyst pendant that I liked. The spirit was supposedly linked to it. I never felt anything though. However, when the new binding with JD was happening out of the blue the amethyst pendant fell off the chain I wore around my neck and broke on the tile floor. The other crystal was still on the chain. I’m not sure how that happened. The broken pendant was perfectly intake prior to that. It’s almost like it was thrown to the floor. I can’t really explain it.

1 Like

If you look at the video with Orlee, it’s obvious she’s “off” and distracted by the orbs surrounding her, and there’s even glitches in the microphone. There’s no balance with the energy surrounding her, as I see it. There’s no doubts about her experiences, but she lacks inner control of her energies and the external energies around her.

I, personally, think Lilith is a better matchmaker for succubus and incubus spirits than J.D Temple could ever be. And your own efforts is more rewarding than letting someone else do the hard work for you. The best of all: You save a lot of money, doing it yourself.

5 Likes

There´s a mantra from Demons of Magick that get you in a mental state to hear demons and other spirits, chant it before calling the spirit or with the purpose of hearing it, the mantra is HEH-AH-REE.

3 Likes