Does hairstyle affect ritual ? - Urgent

Hello everybody…

I have noticed a decrease in spiritual level when I have my hairs spiking up…

In anyway is that disrespectful to the spirits ?
Or am I trying to be someone else and thus faking my identity and my true being ? Thus affecting the ritual ? Like is it something within more than external ?

Help please :frowning: Urgent

I’ve never had an issue with my hair affecting a ritual

4 Likes

I think you are looking to much into it. We all have off days.

9 Likes

This :point_up_2: as with all things you can Over analyze things into oblivion and yourself into a slump.

3 Likes

Well Thank you. It seems to me that I was trying to hide behind a mask but I just got rid of it ! yes literally now ! Thank you all for your responses. It was more a thing about me and with me

1 Like

Best hairstyle for a ritual…Mullet

6 Likes

I’m going to get one now !!

5 Likes

It would be the prettiest one on the block.

3 Likes

Awwww :blush: thanks

2 Likes

anytime.

2 Likes

Negative. :rofl:
the fro of chaos leads to PowaaaFB_IMG_1511767647856

And yes this is my fro :face_with_monocle:, just slightly mirrored with a filter lol and slightly older pic.

6 Likes

oscar gamble

Oscar Gamble digs it

3 Likes

You sexy beast!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Why thank you :blush::joy: granted i still think the fro was possessed when i took this :rofl: it may still be havent tried this filter since lmao

1 Like

There is no emoticon that can adequately describe my reaction to this question.

2 Likes

I’ve been asked a few times to remove metal hairpins by spirits, when it’s scraped up out the way and the metal pin or clip goes near my crown… really annoying when it happens actually because then I have to find some elastics!

6 Likes

Nightmare fuel :joy:

Fuel for expansion of consciousness :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What is symbolic to you will reflect in the Magick. Belief is the strongest tool there is. Is it or is it not then?

1 Like

Dunno spiked hair seems pretty powerful.

2 Likes