Does E.A. Still do certain Mormon practices?

I’ve been kind of wondering if this was ever answered publicly anywhere. I don’t want to waste EA’s time for $1600 or whatever he is able to charge the time wasters now.

So basically I have been wondering.

1. Does E.A. still (or did he ever) practice the no coffee no tea Mormon thing? Does EA drink caffeinated drinks?

2. Does E.A. Do (or did he ever do) the Mormon underwear thing? (apparently Mormons where special temple blessed white underwear or something. I read it. It sounds silly to outsiders, but it actually makes some sense to me now.

3. I was going to ask if he believed in the aliens thing, but I saw in some video that he does so I don’t think I need to ask that question.

And now for the reason for these time wasting questions. I’m not doing this just to be a pointless time waster. You see, every time someone “tries out” the left hand path, it is hard to leave behind whatever religion you were raised in. Even if you don’t consciously believe those things, they can affect you unconsciously, so I guess I was just curious. If no one else cares, I guess we can just ignore this post.

Also, after you leave a religion, the usefulness of certain religious practices can become rather apparent.

I can’t speak for EA, but his books have explored some of his time in the LDS church so…

1: EA always goes balls to the wall in whatever he’s doing, so I think it is safe to assume he most likely did follow the dictates of the church when he was a member. As for keeping them afterwards, though, no, I don’t think he has because in his videos, particularly his earlier ones, you can see him smoking cigarettes and drinking what appears to be coffee.

Yes, he does. During his live chats, he sometimes will sip a soda, and I think he has also sipped on a coffee if I recall correctly, though he has said he strives to eat as healthy as possible, and takes care of himself so he probably doesn’t imbibe every day.

2: In his books, EA never explicitly mentioned anything like blessed underwear, though he did mention the inner order he was a part of, so it’s something that is a possibility, though again, I doubt he would keep it up outside of the church.

1 Like

I can’t answer for EA, but I grew up in it. There really aren’t a lot of practices that carry over into regular life or the spiritual one. Most of their practices only have power if you believe it does.

2 Likes

I never gave up tea. And by the time I joined soda was ok to have. I did give up alcohol but that was a good thing because I was definitely an alcoholic before joining the church.

3 Likes

This would depend on how far he was into his rites. I left the church before I got that far. I have only have done the workings for the dead which now I kinda regret because they didn’t all consent to the work I did.

2 Likes

What is the underwear thing?

I don’t even wear underwear :speak_no_evil:

I’ll send you pictures :see_no_evil: it’s like clothes under clothes to be honest.

1 Like

Oh I get pics ! :laughing:

Clothes under clothes is too much clothes!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had to dig. It’s mainly for temple visits but some wear it all the time… I never got this far in my faith so I don’t have any irl.

2 Likes

I’ve never been more thankful to not be mormon … Being southern holiness rattlesnake handling church of God was enough for me. :joy:

That’s like a whole outfit!

It really is. And that goes under a knee length or longer dress. This is how women are to dress.

1 Like

I’ll just go to hell :fire:

1 Like

This is why a lot of the way I dress is still really modest when not in a certain mind frame.

1 Like

I probably dress very modest too compared nowadays. But I can’t do all that. Alot of women at my grandma’s church didn’t believe in wearing pants and wore skirts down to their ankles. But my grandma didn’t believe working women should wear skirts she felt that was more out to show certain body parts than pants. So she wore pants.

I’m just too self conscious of how i look to let it all hang out :joy:

Part of growing up in the south every female had to meet the same standards to be considered pretty. And I never thought I fit the bill.

1 Like

In his astral class his says he was part of a secret council in the astral, I wonder if he can still be apart of that.

I don’t know why anyone would want to be part of astral classes, astral orders, astral pooper crappers, astral temples, and astral dipshits. I am done with the astral, trying to get there, trying to “rise” or is it “lower” on the planes of “hell” or some crappy afterlife that gets promoted by mainstream media and people who don’t really believe in the after life and just want to control other people and rule their (after) lives.

If you are in any god forsaken garbage “astral” orders of various organizations. Just tell them you want out now and quit going to their “astral” meetings.

Then, I mean, then really quit, really do it, and get on with your real life and quit being intimidated by “real” people. What are they going to do? Ruin your “fake” reputation or “fake” kill some fake body that you have. The only things that matter is the self and your relationships to others. Astral orders are a freaking time waster of crap, that some people think they want in, but please consider yourself lucky if you only get into boring real orders that do nothing or waste time talking about politics, and avoid the “astral” orders.

(also, apologies for the rant post, I was just through some real life crap too.)