Does demons feel sorrow? - can you feel your spiritual husband/wife feelings?

Just a curiosity. Does demons feel sorrow, happiness, etc?
Can you feel what your spiritual husband/wife is feeling? His/her sorrow for example.

3 Likes

Yes, demons are just like humans. They experience the same emotions we experience. They just exist on another plane, different plane yet same capacity of happiness, sorrow, anger, etc.

5 Likes

I perceive different emotions from the Deities I work with. Especially when I’ve upset them somehow…

3 Likes

I’m not married to a “demon” but yes, spirits of all kinds can be intensely emotional. It’s one thing that links gods, man, and the animal kingdom, emotional intensity.

6 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Are Spirits Greater Than Humans?

@anon48079295 & @Whitehowlite I moved that conversation to Are Spirits Greater Than Humans?, because it deserves its own topic. :+1:

1 Like

Emotions is only energy is motion. Nothing less; they’re incredibly far more powerful of their emotions than I, to the point they’re so patient to deal with humans who like to think they’re just as powerful as them or because of them. Lol no, we are only human. Sit down.

4 Likes

All beings feel emotions. I easily feel my spirit husband’s emotions without him even telling me whats up. I know he feels mine easy because somehow if he’s away and im sad or feel like im in danger or something he comes to me right away.

We are all just spirits (in a temporary body). Demons are spirits too. And all spirits can feel emotions the same.

6 Likes

I just loved this line.

3 Likes