Does Belial always test who evoke him?

If you need any more advice apart from the replies you’ve already got, I’d recommend you shift your focus from the outside to yourself and what you need to be done. You can, of course, read stories and experiences, but at the end of the day, they are quite irrelevant because no one can really tell you what you in particular should expect from Belial. We are not copies of each other to compare. In fact, it seems that those stories made you even more anxious and scared while you are supposed to go into evocation with clear intent.

If you feel like Belial can help you, go for it bearing no other expectation except for your problem being solved. Even if something goes wrong and he declines, you’ll get a valuable experience. The one who makes no mistakes is the one who does nothing.

Also, the entities don’t usually test you in a way that you can’t handle.

4 Likes

Long time no see, your beauty makes me melt! :heart_eyes:

Your petition should be clear,just write exactly how you want that situation be solved.Its better to call him and introduce yourself first,meditate,give him a glass whiskey/wine and ask him directly if he wants to help you or there is some other reason why he wants to work with you.Belial is my patron,I know that a lot of people have some complications with him but I will say just this: Whatever happens, no matter how terrible it seems, nothing bad will happen, spirits teaching us,they are our guides.Belial is the real deal.Be respectful and keep him close,you will always be protected and he will watch on you.He is not the guy for request or two,keep that in mind.

3 Likes

Belial did not test me when I first summoned him. I think it is personal to the individual magician whether it is deemed necessary or not.

3 Likes

Interesting, I have never thought about this interpretation of demons before. Is this UPG/SPG or…?

He never tested me as such, although he was very, very insistent from the beginning about me putting blood on his seal which I’d drawn out by hand. Even if the communication lapsed for a second he’d be back to strongly nudging me for blood. I agreed to anoint his seal with blood the next time my blood was accidentally shed (like a nosebleed or a cat scratch or something) but with the caveat that neither him nor any spirit could deliberately put me in harm’s way. Anyway I had a random heavy nosebleed the next day, about 12 hours later, and happened to be at home, so I anointed his sigil liberally with blood. He delivered on my request within about 3 months. :+1:

2 Likes

Mostly SPG yes, however, not all demons are infernal like Pazuzu’s demons energy trace back to him.

2 Likes

Interesting hey. I spend a not insignificant amount of time consorting with demons and never really think about their origins. Kinda like how I drive my car every day but have never thought about the history of combustion engines :eyes:

2 Likes

That’s a good way of putting it really lmao, it wasn’t much a thing for me until I started dipping into my own origins to where it led me into origins of certain entities which ultimately led to my own lol, which wasn’t mandatory just at the time I took the long way of understanding instead of a direct approach lol.

1 Like

You’re definitely right but i just got worried i might be getting myself into aomething im not ready for yet
But eitherway i really need his help and im willing to do anything to get this solved so I’ll clear my mind and only go with the expectation that this will be solved like you said
Thank you

1 Like

I did read something similar to this on another forum post yeah he seems to be very insistent on blood, which i dont mind giving although im very terrified of blood in general or drawing blood but I’ll figure out a way to do it if he asks for ir
Thanks for telling me your experience

I think that seems to be the case since most people who got harshly tested were in a way asking to become stronger or more versed in magic so it’d only be natural for him to test them

I will be honest, not being spiritual can definitely hold a person back in terms of achieving certain things. If he doesn’t believe in a way that it could manifest for him, then it just isn’t going to happen. (and yeah, sometimes even stupid beliefs like “science” will work for this, as long as the person believes things like “science can discover new stuff.”

I’ve had a few tests from Belial, mostly when I just started working with him to see if he would even show up.

Update for whoever cares

I evoked King Belial just a few hours ago it surprisingly felt very calming and i wasnt worried or scared at all unlike what i thought

Im not very good at communicating or visualizing still but i could see 2 glowing eyes looking at me from the corner of my eye while gazing at the sigil
But i didnt get any strong thoughts or way of communicating during the evoking

I gave him my petition with respect and talked to him for a couple of minutes then thanked him and told him he may leave when he likes
I didnt give offerings (should i have?) But promised offerings when my request comes true

I can very faintly still feel his presence in the same place i saw the eyes in but thats about it

i also used this
Seal of Manifestation
To help me feel less worried about imposters/parasites

Will update if anything- happens my request still has atleast a month or two before i could see its results

2 Likes

In the book ¨Demons of Magick¨ the author recommended that reader should not. Make a promise of given a offering when the demon fulfills the request, rather the reader should give a offer because he/she is able to do so. The intention should be placed on providing a gift instead of a reward. Furthermore initially the offering should be imagined when he/she is in contact with the demon. Once the demon has fulfilled the request, the gift can be given to the demon.

Oh i never knew that i should read more then

I read something similar on the forum and assumed that i have to promise my offering after my request comes true but i have to let them know first just to be clear

Should i redo my petition then? Or what can i do

I dont see a reason why you need to redo your petition. Also it is not stickily necessary to give a offering in the first place. My previous comment was towards your statement about giving a offering as a reward.

1 Like

You did a great job :+1:
I mean, the fact that you managed to overcome your doubts and fears is already a great achievement itself.

I wouldn’t be so worried about the small details of the ritual. It’s okay to modify any ritual to your liking. You don’t have to redo it. If you are not sure that Belial has accepted, you can pull a card or use any other method of divination.

1 Like

Thanks a lot i feel good about it too

Yeah i might try that just to make sure
I normally ask for a specific sign or dreams but i didnt feel like it was a good idea while i was doing the evocation… maybe next time id have mustered more courage lol

1 Like

Belial tested me…big time. In the moment and a little afterwards I was cursing him and regretted getting into the LHP lifestyle in general, I thought summoning demons was a mistake and my life was forsure toast.
A few months later and I called Belial to mend the situation he caused as well as help me pass a few drugs test after some rebellious teenager things.
He delivered and I got away scott free, the only thing left was the mental scar and anguish he had out me through as a result of making such a huge demand on my first encounter with the gatekeeper.

Something about Belial is terrifying yet charming, he made me a better person, ruined my life only to show me how much better I could become. He forced me to abandon my addictions and overall turned me into a badass, I’ve reached levels of discipline I never knew imaginable and my magick became so much more powerful.

I’m doing meta-link with him for further growth and manifestation.

Even if you’re scared I recommend you call him.

3 Likes

I wanted to share I had a very positive experience with evoking King Belial this morning. Contrary to some people’s experience of him I find him to be quite reasonable. I called him, presented him with gifts and welcomed him to my temple. We talked about the purpose of my calling and he agreed to assist me. In exchange I’m doing a painting as a tribute piece to him. Starting a strict meditation regimen each day. And keeping my partying and recreationals to weekend hours only. Very fair and reasonable.

This is a powerful spirit who can really change your life. I highly recommend working with him.

4 Likes