Does Belial always test who evoke him?

Ive been seeing Belial’s name everywhere lately and im taking it as a sign that he could be the one to help me with my request
I need to solve problems hindering the person i love in his life as an effort to reconcile with him

But with extensive searching on the forum ive heard he always like to test those who ask for his help and his tests are quite serioua and terrifying

Now im not a complete beginner ive done evocations and petitions but ive never dealt with someone like him before, and im quite scared of him testing me in ways that i cant handle because im facing a hard time already with things happening in my life

Is there a way that i can ask him to not cause me harm as a way of testing? I know he doesnt like being told what to do at all so im trying to think of a way to approach this

Also if there’s any other demon that could help me with the same issue (removing physical obstacles and problems) who would be a little easier to deal with id be thankful

2 Likes

Weirdly enough i was listening to music while writing this post and it keeps pausing on its own for no reason and i keep restarting it and it pausing again

1 Like

Although you requested information about another Demon…,
But you could always investigate his corresponding shem angel Chavuel/Chavuiah. He has probably the same abilities but a different character. That is a guess from my part.

I recently saw a video about King Belial, wherein the person talked about how King Belial can behave towards males and females. Interestingly enough the magician said that King Belial has two different ways of behavior towards certain females as opposed to only having one type of behavior towards males. I will add the video to this comment and as well as another video of King Belial.

Good luck :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot ill read about chavuel more hopefully it’s what im looking for

I just watched the videos qnd its very helpful thank you … it made me a bit more welcoming of working with him, i didnt know he had a different method with working with females

2 Likes

Mmmm my experience with King Belial ( I’ve evoked him once) was very curious. I felt like I was being sized up by him and appraised for all my flaws and merits.

He ended up helping me with a severe obstacle that had been holding me back for years without me even asking his help.

I have nothing but good things to say about King Belial.

Edit: I know a woman that recently evoked him for help and he demanded a sacrifice from her to quit smoking cigarettes. She thought it was worth it and now she quit smoking. And got what she wanted.

8 Likes

It’s okay, perfectly good to explain and define what you need and want, in polite and clear terms.
Just let Belial know you have a lot on your plate right now, if he wants to test you, could he please make it so you can handle it, if he tests you at all. Something like that.
Belial is friendly and I am still getting to know him. I have seen him in his humanoid form and he is wise, helpful, far-seeing and brings out one’s creativity and talents and ability to recognize and hone skills where one was not aware of these things before, as he is with me.

1 Like

Thats definitely very comforting to hear and sounds much nicer than the posts ive read
Im actually considering doing an evoking tomorrow then
Is there anything i have to take care of thats different from other evokings?
Also thank you very much

1 Like

Oh its good to know then… im normally very respectful of the demons i evoke and never try to
command as if i have authority over them…is that the correct way?
Ill give it a try then

1 Like

This is only my suggestion based on how I practice. When you do your enns chant to open the seal it’s ok to be sitting down. When you perform the conjuration after the seal is open be standing. After he arrives ask politely if you may be seated. He will say yes. This shows him that you have respect for him. It’s a small gesture but I’ve found that a little humility when dealing with the kings will get you alot of goodwill and will open doors for you

Good luck.

3 Likes

That’s how I got about it too.
I never command or demand, and I do my best to be respectful when I evoke. I had an experience with Marchosias when I fixed my pants in front of her and she told me clearly and loudly not to do that in front of her, it’s disrespectful. (Not during a summoning/evocation, but when I was talking to her in my room, standing in front of her, a few feet away. I could sense, feel and see her but it wasn’t clearly defined.)
Another time Astaroth (she appears to me as a female and has a deep voice) told me not to make her wait (when I was dawdling in the bathroom) because she was in my bedroom and waiting to talk to me.
This was when I was newer, though. And still learning about and experiencing the Powers of Hell.
The Demons and Demonesses, and other deities and advanced spirit beings are very blatant when you are being rude, disrespectful, whether you should have known better or didn’t know, they will understand and tell you straight up when you do it.
It’s nothing to fear or worry about, I don’t grovel but I am polite and sincere, it’s just a reminder they give when I forget my place. They are gods after all and very proud. They feel things very deeply.

2 Likes

He tested me a couple times. The first time I didn’t realize it until later on and asked him if he had tested me and he said yes. I failed his test but I think that was the point. I only learned what he wanted to teach me through the failure.

1 Like

No, Belial doesn’t always test those who evoke or seek him out. In my experience with Belial when he sought me out there were no tests, of course at the time I was contracted to Nyx for something else and at the time he was afraid to go into Nyx’s realm and disrupt what was going on. However, after that he and I had a discussion which was in regards to the infernal.

4 Likes

Grow some balls and evoke him, even if he tests you, you won’t be disappointed

4 Likes

Belial was scared? I can’t imagine it lol

belial does whatever he wants, he will manifest from the schemas you’ve already established, how do you view yourself?

he doesn’t test everybody, have everything in check and you’ll be fine, greatest ally you can ever have

8 Likes

Well everyone has something they fear even demons, and Nyx who many of the Infernal get their flavor of demonic energy from it makes sense ontop of who she is.

1 Like

Really? Many get their flavour from Nyx?

I started working again with Belial just weeks ago after a very long hiatus. The first time I asked him for help was like 6 or 7 years ago and he delivered instantly. After that I didn’t contact him until a few weeks ago and he helped me once more with some less critical things compared to how he helped me the last time. I don’t feel like he ever tested me, at least not directly. For all I know he might have brought my old life down to guide me to where I am now. When I invoke him I sense him as a tall, cold entity behind me,
Unlike others that I called upon before him, I have a feeling that Belial isn’t going to deliver me what I want but will instead teach me how to get what I want. Perhaps the true test is to see whether or not you can get what you want with your own willpower and desire rather than relying on him or other beings?

4 Likes

A certain flavor of it yes, as a primordial of darkness and night her energy as well as many other primordial energies have been shared among various races, unlike judeo angels whose light is from their creator who isn’t a primordial deity.

1 Like

its sadly completely out of my power to do anything about it and it’s quite a big issue for the person i’m doing this for and he cant control it either it’s completely up to fate and luck
but he sadly isnt spiritual at all nor does he believe in these things, so i hope me doing it on his behalf would still help him