Does anyone know what this is

5 Likes

Emerald or Periodite?

Idk I’m trying to figure that out.

Looks more emerald though? But I’m really not sure

1 Like

Looks to me like Jade stone! It’s used for prosperity
and vitality. I think the green and red threads supposed to represent passion and money.

7 Likes

Jade, it’s a Chinese good luck charm. The knot is also magickal. Similar to Celtic knot magick.

4 Likes

yes, jade and the totem appears to be a gourd. It’s definitely for prosperity.

3 Likes

Normally even the ways to tie the stones have meanings. Somewhere are tutorials in Internet to learn more. In this peculiar example it seems it is done by a beginner witch. Anyways is interesting. The tie has the skill to secure the flow of Jade which is a money and luck stone. Especially the colour red protects from the simple evil eye.
Interesting piece of work!

3 Likes

I’d say keep it.

Jade can be excellent when used with magick concerning healing and luck.

2 Likes

Is it important to know who the person doing the magic works with.? Idk if that made sense lol

1 Like

Looks like a jade amulet.

1 Like

If you don’t know if you should keep it or not maybe create a email post a note by a coffee shop where you live saying amulet found email description info it if you think it’s yours offer of return expires and put a reasonable date like 2 months from now say (and hope they don’t read this forum post). If no one answers correctly by that date it’s yours then just ritually cleanse it and then consecrate it. If someone does describe it accurately then if they want it back it’s not your give it back to them in a public place not too near where you live (so they can’t find where you live by following you home after).

Add: you don’t describe it
You ask them to email a description of
What they lost. If it’s there’s they’ll be
Able to describe it correctly,

2 Likes

It’s my moms but she’s a Christian now lol

1 Like

I was also going to say malachite, but jade is so rare and expensive. Keep it.

2 Likes

Then it’s yours by right since parents stuff rightfully goes to their children.

1 Like

Not sure. Is that also the one where they found the mummy of the girl? I don’t think I’ve heard of apis (though ironically that is the Latin name for bee I think).
Add: Oops misspelled. My bad