Does anyone know anything about Dragon Lords?

During my first mushroom trip, I was facing a lot of deviant Babylonian spirit energy and my thoughts were overwhelming, i looked in the mirror and I started to shapeshift into a dragon, and then the thoughts became less intense, energy was pulsating throughout my body, I felt like I could jump 80 ft high, and my body literally turned into a dragon, the same dragon with the creepy face came to me in a dream last night and told me I come from a bloodline of dragon lords and that I was a dragon lord in a past life, he was chasing me and scaring me to somehow empower me and help me remember who I am, and then he said “you are a dragon lord“, he told me I that I can command dragons, can anyone please tell me if they know anything about this type of stuff because I can’t find Info on this anywhere

1 Like

Dragon Lord | TibiaWiki | Fandom . The d and d stuff might contain some truths as to the real entities. https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragonlord

Welcome @Alahimavatara It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

@Alahimavatara Look Up Tiamat, Mushussu & Sirrush. In Babylonian Mythology.

1 Like

Like most dreams, this could also be more symbolic… dragons represent conduits of energy, and all humans can learn to control energy, aka learn energy working.

1 Like