Does anyone feel anything about this doll?

I am curious if anyone can pick up anything looking at her picture. I won’t worry you with any details, I am curious to see if anyone else feels something.

2 Likes

I got a bit of a headache looking into its eyes… Might I ask what the fuck is going on with that thing?

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: It is supposed to contain the spirit of a child. I tend to feel very at ease holding it in my left hand. My daughter says it makes her feel good to be around it too. I haven’t done any real testing with EMF or anything, but still, I always respect the opinions here.

5 Likes

Ah, I see… Left eye drives my head nuts…

I’m sure someone much more attuned can sense more of it, but I just get a bad headache when I look in its eye.

2 Likes

I don’t sense anything negative, i believe this belonged to a little girl who had difficulty making real friends and she poured alot of energy into this doll, making her similar to imaginary friend only with a physical tethering to this reality.

6 Likes

It seems alive. It was through a lot. But it’s calm now.

I don’t normally feel that with dolls. Interesting.

4 Likes

Well to be fair it is bright af! The computer glare could do that to you!

1 Like

I’m on my phone with brightness down and a light filter on. I’ve never felt that looking at a image before so I’m guessing its the doll…

There is a lot of energy in it, thats for sure

3 Likes

Interesting seems like a third eye is present perhaps the doll is an anchor for energy or another entity

2 Likes

It spoke to me abit. Said Hi.

1 Like

I see blue energy flowing through it. Seems calm and not harmful or malevolent in any way. I see a reddish antique lamp. One with tassles along the bottom rim of the lampshade and a pull string.

That’s as far as I got. Looking at it gives me a migrane.

4 Likes

That’s exactly why I didn’t try and look too deeply… Just briefly looking does that to me

1 Like

Don’t take my word for it, but I get the feeling of a Spirit that is somewhat…how should I put it? Wild, Disco, likes partying. Very alive. Full of energy. That’s what I am getting.

1 Like

Yes. Agreed. That seems to be the general vibe I am getting, though that being said I seem to also be picking up on a profoundly malevolent presence not from the doll itself, but in the life of the girl in question. I might be reading this wrong, but I would say that the girl may very well have been abused.

5 Likes

I sense a child that likes to play around and move stuff, friendly in nature and looking for a child to play with.

3 Likes

That’s quite interesting. In my opinion I would try to verify the identity of the spirit.

2 Likes

Looking at it just makes me feel sad for some reason .
It might be because the spirit it self lost her life at young age but doesn’t necssery want to cuse harm but just wants to be around humans (kids like her) thats why most spirits
attach themselves to something that was very important or special to them while they were alive. Dolls are an obvious example of this.because dolls often resemble human forms, it only makes sense that a spirit would choose to attach itself to such an item to connect themself to this world
I’d ask her to identify her self as soon as possble if i were you
You never know what her intentions might be .

3 Likes

At first glance my third eye twitched

1 Like

It gave off a sedative effect for me, which I’m grateful for as I’ve been drinking Red Bull and coffee all day.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody! The story the doll came with is that she holds the spirit of an eight year old girl named Rachel that died of cancer.

She is said to be a very sweet uplifting spirit, and will sometimes snuggle in bed with you.

I wanted another opinion on if it did indeed have a spirit. I think it does and all of you feel something. Thanks so much!

I picked a nice one because my daughter is very interested in haunted dolls, and I of course don’t want bullshit around my kid. She loves the doll and will watch tv with it.

2 Likes