Does anyone feel anything about this doll?

It seems I misinterpreted the malevolent presence then. I thought it was a sign of abuse. Apparently it was cancer instead. Other than that I seem to have been more or less picking up on the right vibes though.

2 Likes

I was thinking that too. People may just pick up on the trauma she endured, and maybe even that headache KingOfHearts616 felt, may have been her pain. Who knows? But I think it is agreed there is energy there. That is what I wanted. Thanks so much everyone!

I can post another doll when I get one if this is fun at all for any of you. It would be fucking great if other people had some haunted stuff to post. I am such a nerd for that shit!

2 Likes

@Wednesday Please do. I do want to say though that I’ve never been so terrified by what I’ve seen in a reading. It must have been quite some trauma.

Also are you a necromancer?

2 Likes

Just that somthing is “off”. Why do you ask?

Don’t flatter me please! I am still trying to fight the boredom of meditation. Mastering the basics, and struggling with self confidence. But I have seen enough to never stop searching.

2 Likes

Just wondering. How do you meditate? Not all meditation techniques are exactly boring. I won’t recommend that you change method since boring methods may work, but there are techniques that are a lot less boring that you may want to think about.

1 Like

It isn’t the fault of the technique. It is the sitting down and shutting up that is deceptively hard sometimes. I have to make an effort not to think of it as some super serious activity that I need to do to perfection. I have remind myself to make it my own, and not worry if I am feeling it right or doing it right. Sitting down, shutting up, and letting go.

So simple, but so hard to execute. I need to find my chill and let go of the feeling I am missing something by taking a time out for myself.

1 Like

@Wednesday Can you truly feel the fire in your soul when you meditate? That is what is important at the end of the day. Also, if you have no clue what I am talking about, then you have your problem right there. It should be an obvious, unmistakable feeling. The power rising within you. If you can’t feel that, then I would say you are either very new (You are meant to give the practice at least 2 months minimum before you really start feeling things. It may take longer for others) or doing it wrong.

2 Likes

When I manage to let go yes. I feel like I am floating, supercharged, I feel spirits around me. I am very happy like that. I just need to push through my own personal problems so I can be like everyone else here, and not feel like such a slacker assclown.

1 Like

@Wednesday In that case just keep working on it. Remember the goal is to be in that state every day, every moment regardless of what you are doing.

2 Likes

Thanks you so much for the encouragement! I feel excited to start practicing again!

1 Like

@Wednesday You are welcome.

1 Like

It feels very loved

1 Like

I didn’t pick up on anything to until I looked again at the eyes. Unless its reflection of external light, such as a camera flash, there are two small dots of white in the eyes that look cross-eyed toward the bridge of the nose, and the center above the bridge of the nose is bright.
If there is an alternate explanation for the cause of that, then I don’t really sense anything. Dolls tend to creep me out.

I started to get a headache too after looking into her left eye. Now that I’m not looking at it the pain as slight as it was is going away.

I got that in a way, a lot of energy bit emptiness in the heart at the same time. Perhaps an abused or neglected kid that was a calm, upbeat, energetic kid?

1 Like

I have read none of the previous replies, but i got a sense of a wondering spirit; earthbound.