Does anyone ever get dreams that feel more like memories?

Ever since i was young I would have reoccurring dreams (aside from all of the attackes i would go through)of places i had never been but mostly in some woods on a cold snowy night i was limping through the snow heavily injured when i had found a cabin i had fell down barely able to see from the amount of blood loss and the last thing i see is the cabin light on fire i would have this so many times it feels more like a memory than a dream. Do you think it could be a memory of how i died before?

7 Likes

definitely. look into past life regression

6 Likes

Will do I want to know mabee that was the last memory i ever had

1 Like

I second this.

1 Like

Hiya OP! IME this is more common than phantasmagorical dreams- they all come from somewhere, and everything we ever experience is stored somewhere inside us! :slight_smile:

If the same one is repeating for you though, it’s like how our bodies have pain responses- that life is probably ‘flashing’ to you because of something you need to take care of in this one from it! Past life regression therapy is an easy way of unpacking and dealing with this sort of problem. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In Slavic folklore, dreams are when your Zduhać (spirit) leaves your body and travels around. But, I’ll tag @lawclerk he’s good with dream interpretations.

Slava Bogum

3 Likes

He has helped me before turned out we had a lot in common wonder what he will know about this

2 Likes

This is not a memory or past life but the opposite, look to your future to make change, sent to you via a deity of your doom and his displeasure and his attack. I am getting that your mother’s sister in law has a dispute with your mother and practices. Not sure if this is accurate but she may be responsible.

These visions that are reoccouring your mind is focusing on a problem with your future that has not been solved yet.

This vision indicates you are traveling or moving through the astral planes at half mast, wounded and are seeing your life destroyed in front of you. You aren’t completely dead but look forward see into the future and improve to avoid pitfalls and bad decisions before something destroys your home or future prosperity.

Dreaming of your own death often represents the end of something — perhaps a career, marriage, or other life-altering change. It can also reflect that something has died within the self.

3 Likes

Speaking of death and change like i had said the other day everything had changed 4 months ago would you mind reading my ode to selene post it explains it and how after i felt like a completely new person and no longer bound by anything or anyone for the first time i had felt completely free and the following days before birds would crash against my window and that is the omen of not only death but also change. I can’t tell if the dream was real or a premonition

2 Likes

I am on the job currently but will follow up later, no problem.

2 Likes

Alright thanks

1 Like

Birds crashing… Intetesting i have had this experience as well to include a large black crow fall before me, stone dead! How is that for a sign? That same afternoon i was informed the restaurant i was working for was going out of business.

2 Likes

Interesting but when you get a chance to read my experience I would like to tell you what i have read from other peoples

1 Like

Because others have had the shadow figure with red eyes meet them after reading the poem on a full moon you’ll understand what shadow figure once you read it

2 Likes

Its a bit of a long read so whenever you have time no rush

1 Like

Speaking of birds crashing this landed in front of me in May 2018…

2 Likes

Its funny how much similarities we have but the weird part of mine was i live in the country where there is many different animals out here that live right around my house are cause i have barns and buildings for shelter and a long strip of woods but after i had read the poem they all seemed to disappear or end up dead behind buildings

2 Likes

You want me to check out Ode To Selene and give it a read. Just checking to make sure its the right story of shadow figures with red eyes…

2 Likes

Yes it was a thread i had made a few days ago but it is a lesser known topic and i have only read one other person going into detail and she described something very similar to mine

1 Like

Very interesting i live in an asphalt jungle but at times i am infested with strange black insects many mysteriously i have found dead throughout my flat as well as other signs… This goes back to when I lived in Europe and i injured my hand after several doctor visits i started walking near a park and a dead Sparrow fell on my arm…

This deity has followed me throughout my life and various continent’s and before any current hex work. All this because of a 15th century curse… Unreal!

2 Likes