Does anyone ever get dreams that feel more like memories?

I will give it a go and get back to you…

2 Likes

Sounds like a life of pain and irritation mabee you can find the witches newest member of the bloodline

2 Likes

That is quite a story with Ode to Selene. What you are describing with both physical signs of birds crashing against your windows or home and dead animal’s and lucid dreams or visions is a pretty strong hex of destruction whoever this witch is she has strong powers proceed with caution as she is quite malevolent.

The physical signs of birds crashing is a sign that your freedom or peace of mind is being effected. This deity wants you to know you are under torment and is warning you that this hex is still ongoing. My opinion and with some due diligence that this hex was placed on a family member and has transcended to you.

The visions with the red eyed dark shadow figures storming in the front door indicate additional hex work that has invaded your life and wants to destroy your mind.

The cave with a woman facing execution and you are dreading something. Murderers, thieves and only the worst kind of criminals are executed so a dream about it may refer to something which is terrible that was done in the past to someone. The sorcerer feels that you or your family has cheated them, stolen from them or harmed them and you should suffer. Has someone had a recent divorce or romantic breakup? Bad business dealings where someone has lost money?

In this case the woman being executed in the cave is the real target of the hex and indicates that you are also under attack to hurt that other person.

The vision details that someone has imposed a spiritual death sentence and the caster is sayng “they wouldn’t dare do that” but have harmed them and feels cheated and wants revenge. After all a death sentence is the ultimate punishment! Someone imposed the ultimate malevolent spiritual sanction on you with this hex all the signs are there. The people in the cave carrying out the execution are masked as they wish to hide there identity from you about the casting and who cast the hex.

This has nothing to do with vampires. All the figures and events are symbols giving you a heads up. It seems to be some strong malice against your family or you.

It seems whoever holds malice against your family or you might have also enlisted others to carry out the curse and may not be directly casting against you. Has someone been disinherited or cheated or disowned by your family who would hold a huge grudge?

2 Likes

The one who brought me was not masked nor was there any ill intent towards me and in the end he had stated I might not survive as a way of saying last chance I believe because when you do the ode to selene it is you bagging and pleading for her a goddess to send her children but if you dont mean it and are playing it off doing it jokingly she just sends them to watch you but if you have no fear and mean it to the fullest she send them to change you

1 Like

So i had asked for it and in the end they gave me the final choice

2 Likes

What these visions are indicating with your casting of protection is showing you the reasons for all the negativity that has befallen you. The visions of darkness and physical signs that through a series of symbols and scenerios in your mind this is why you are being tormented.

1 Like

I am no longer being tormented after this my life has changed only by the better I feel free truly free for the first time in my life no more attacks no more anything just true freedom

3 Likes

Good for you. Whatever your doing is working bravo! Thank you also for the advice with your meditation and energy techniques. It has worked and reduced some of my afflictions with positive energy flow.

2 Likes

No problem at all if you want anymore tips feel free to ask. You see why I believe it worked though? There wasnt ill intent towards me and he was only covered in the shadows till i was in there like base area I believe the mask were for them being higher ranking because vampires are run in a patriarchy and I believed the execution of the lady was for telling their secrets I believe because they are a rather secretive race

2 Likes

Interesting. It was in fact a warning to keep silent. I would definately heed that warning and go about your business. Thanks for your help and offer.

2 Likes

Will do and no problem if things ever get real bad mabee you would also be interested in becoming a child of selene if that time ever comes just send me a message and i can send you a copy of the poem

3 Likes

Hi!. Not sure if my dreams were about past lifes or present life issues, but I dreamed that I died twice. It happened years ago but the images seem to be from this life time. In the 1st dream I would die drown in a river. I remember waking up from it, and tasting muddy water down my throat and having a hard time to breathe. The 2nd dream, I would die in a blast. I can still remember the last and painful second with my body disintegrating before dying.

1 Like

These visions or dreams are not about past lives but your current situation that you are undergoing.

Drowning in a river is an indication of too many things going on in your life, for you to be able to handle them all.

Maybe you really feel as if pulled under the water and forced down the river. This dream might also indicate difficulties ahead, or problems which will cause you stress, being overwhelmed by frustration and not being able to deal with your current everyday responsibilities.

Dying in a explosion can mean that you have some repressed emotions, thoughts or words that you’ve released lately or feel you are close to letting out. Someone is pushing your buttons and you are reaching your limits.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. Looking back at those times, yes, some of the things your just said are correct. I was in a bad place and emotions were an issue. Being empath brought me only isolation.

1 Like

Your very welcome. Being an empath and being able to sence other peoples emotions could be a strain at times. Things will get better.

1 Like

Yes, they will! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I agree with other people on having a past life regression. I have a handful of “memories” that I believe are from a past life as well as some imagery I once saw while tripping. I don’t know a lot about it, but it was very clear that this is not my first lifetime getting into the occult.

1 Like

My dreams aren’t past lives but other timelines I jump to. This one is the sucky one.

If that’s the case, it’s past life regression. Most of my dreams are usually how I’ve died in a past life, at least the ones I have vivid memories of

1 Like

I totally believe you. Secrecy is the most important thing. I thank and talk to her every day.