Does anyone consider Aphrodite and Lucifer one in the same?

I know both of them are associated with The planet Venus, the concept of lust, and the concept of war.

Associations don’t equal the same. Many Gods have similar associations it’s a common thing throughout pantheons. There’s no single god of the sun or goddess of Venus etc. it’s very everyday associations similar to how some people think Inanna, lilith, and Tiamat are the same people, or Hecate and Ishtar/Inanna. There’s minor similarities like all of them have a vagina or have some kind of minor association. But really it’s common and they’re all separate.

6 Likes

No I don’t consider them the same. I’ve only worked with Lucifer but I feel like they differ in many ways

2 Likes

If anything, it would be Ishtar-Innana whose aspects were split into Ares and Aphrodite. Never tried working with the Greek Gods though.

I can tell you they are two different gods I have them both as my parental deity.

Welcome @Someoneschild It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3