Does anybody Question it?

I have taken many under my wing and all who have asked me for training have become great success and I want you all to ask yourselves if you need anything. I’m willing to help so if you are having, problems, let someone like me know And I will help.

27 Likes

I can attest to that being true. He makes a great mentor after all :wink:

7 Likes

Aww thanks so much my good student you are doing great and I’m proud of you.

4 Likes

I feel like everything I have been doing is turning out to be really bad and now I’m afraid to do any more until my problem is corrected. I can really use your help.

3 Likes

Good evening my brother. I know that it has been a while since we last chatted, but I have not forgotten about you. I’ve just been busy putting my occasional life back together. I’ll be in touch. :+1:

3 Likes

Good evening,

I would be interested in hearing your spiritual philosophy; perhaps we could have a discussion sometime in regards.

4 Likes

No offense to anyone else as youve all been great mentors to me, as well as others; if you’re offering being a mentor, or if anyone else is interested in taking on students, I know myself and a few others are looking for a teacher/mentor.
I’m looking to be at an adept level in less than a year.

3 Likes

@Trilby
@Woodsman81

2 Likes

I’m not so much in need of a teacher/mentor, more an advisor, someone to bounce ideas off of. My path seems to work best solo.

7 Likes

@Micah, @Raven_Maleficus, @DarkestKnight, @KingOfHearts616, @Eye_of_Ra, @Lady_Eva, you’ve all been on my mind the past few days about asking to be a mentor/teacher as well.

6 Likes

I am still working on what all of you have taught me by the way.

4 Likes

It would be nice to have a physical guide that I could meet up with around the work schedule.

I’m beginning to think my problem was one of peer to peer see-and-do, and where I live, I can’t find many peers. I may have access to one other learner in this zip code though. We’ll see. He’s coming to hang out with my husband and me this coming weekend. I’m considering roping him in to help me help my friend who lost her son this week, by lowering her pain to at least manageable levels.

Maybe I’m just slow on the pick up. Or making a paycheck and keeping house is dividing my time and focus too much.

2 Likes

@Fuego1 I’ll pick up that walk-through with you later this week, I’m a bit busy right now - if I’m on and have 60 - 90m free I’ll PM you if that’s okay?

5 Likes

Right on … I will have the spirit guide and lair completed. Thank you @Lady_Eva!

4 Likes

I could use abit of a friendly push😁

3 Likes

I could use some mentoring, I still do an abbreviated version of your void meditation.

1 Like

I know you are inundated with requests so this is also for anyone else who is reading that may want to assist me. Ive recently decided that I need to start my practice over and hit the reset button. I was clearly not doing something right and Ive no use for my ego telling me Im awesome when I have done very little to impress myself.

That being said, I would like to speak to someone about mentoring me. I am attempting to go it alone again but it seems it would benefit me to additional guidance. Thanks to all.

2 Likes

As you all know I’m a very busy guy but, seeing the great change coming just around the corner here a lot of people are going to need the advice.

I think we all here have definitely felt the doorway opening and the new energy flooding in. It’s good that we are all together in this, cheers!

8 Likes

Thank you @AdamThoth, I will keep this in mind

1 Like

@AdamThoth Hi, yes please I need help :slight_smile:
I am new and learnt a bit, I am doing evocations and I want to learn more and be succesfull in communicating with theses awsome spirits.
Except for meditations, what can I do to improve this? And how to get under youre wing? :slight_smile:

1 Like