Does anybody Question it?

I’m here to help as well. It’s my jam…as they say.
I’m a fairly busy guy, in the day to day but I will never turn down an honest request for knowledge from those who honestly seek such.

3 Likes

Meditations are sometimes a dead end but my void meditation had a purpose behind it. The purpose is to help you realize the abilities you already have. It helps to make you aware of a part of the universe that you have simply never been aware of. If you have not tried this yet now would be a good time. See if it doesn’t help you open up your ability to communicate with the spirits.

8 Likes

I can get a beginner on their feet but don’t expect anything special. So, sure, I’ll talk to someone who needs help but 1) do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I’ll still destroy you if you try anything. 2)I’m very busy, I may be “active” on here but I could be at work and not necessarily able to respond right away, in other words, I’m very busy so be patient and have a care.

4 Likes

I would love any help and teachings.
I respect my teachers and I am patient and caring.
So I am ready to learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you will start practicing today

1 Like

I feel i really need a mentor to get past this initial hump ive got, it sucks and its super un-encouraging and one part of me wants to give up but another part of me wants to push forward. I really dont know what to do and im afraid to do anything more until i figure this out.

1 Like

If you feel lost or severely behind in ascent, well, join the club. My advice … Read articles on here, particularly tutorials. Practice even if you feel like an idiot.
Crowley’s words …
“Work. Work foolishly. Work blindly. It doesnt matter. Work in itself has absolute virtue.”

4 Likes

You cannot be strong with a straight line. Everything evolves at a particular place that designed for itself I naturally move at a slow pace from time to time. It’s no race and it’s not going to be easy or quick. Long winding roads. Sometimes it’s faster other times it’s going to take a while.

Thing is, you’re not an idiot.

6 Likes

Threads like this really help when I feel like a failure. Sometimes it’s nice to know that others struggle with their gifts and path too. I’m not defective after all yay. :blush:

1 Like

Also you don’t need six hours of training. That’s just a road to draining yourself unnecessarily. I’ll come back with a list you should do. @Fuego1

5 Likes

If you don’t mind it, would you also be willing to send me that list as well?

You are awesome @Raven_Maleficus! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t recall if I sent you my cotre shamanism tutorial, I’ll PM it just in case, it’s as safe as magick can possibly get at the beginner and intermediate levels and can be used to support any and all other methods once you get the hang of it. :smiley:

Anyone else wants it PM me the subject “Tutorial” so as to not derail Adam’s thread. :+1:

4 Likes

Ditto, or you could just post it here? @Raven_Maleficus

2 Likes

We are here for you.

2 Likes

Could you possibly help or mentor me? I am starting my studies, but it is hard to do alone.

1 Like

Will keep this offer in mind.

1 Like

Alright. It’s basically the same as that random guy.

1. Meditation
  2. ancestral veneration.
  3. banishing and protection
  4. godform work
  5. divination before spell casting
    6)go read his post.
3 Likes

Link it here.

1 Like

By the way, for those that question that list he made, that’s the exact list I follow and have been since Velotak met me on here.

4 Likes