Does anybody here actually pray for one another?

Prayers are a form of spellwork but it’s calling in the source within the prayer be it whoever will listen or a specific entity and requesting aid. I do not pray, I don’t really call on entities to aid me in things I first can see if I can do with my own ability. However when it comes to someone saying “pray for me” no, I’d rather try and manifest or kickstart a manifestation of their needs/desires.

2 Likes

I don’t in particular “send prayers”, I send energy that people can use to manifest to the desire. Me personally I don’t “May ___ have good luck, wealth, etc, amen” or whatever the basic prayer tradition is, I rather visualize the person and divine light coming into them (I’m not gonna go into detail because of a super long post) but you get what I mean. Just my take on it though.

1 Like

Bruhhh I get super litty lol I wish I could share the stash with everyone lol seriously tho when I got the herb and you got the fire we often unite even if we fight one anotha real shit the man himself Bob Marley said it “alcohol is the destruction of mankind and herb is the healing” (; this is the part where all the Christians go crazy and go rawdawg in reference to alcohol (wine) being the blood of Christ. Which brings me to my next question do you think that Jesus would have smoked pot ? If he did what pot did he smoke ? Was the hydro? Or was it the light green? Perhaps it was Bobby brown or perhaps Jesus would’ve been smoking Bin Ladin Weed?
turns on bin laden weed by three6mafia who gives a **** I definitely think Jesus ICXC NIKA would’ve been to smoke some weed I don’t see why not ? Lol it is he the son of man that said “it’s not what goes into your body that makes you unclean it’s what comes out of it.” That’s soo cold lol I bet you Jesus even tried he chocolate maybe a hand full of times who ever knows? There’s so many people invoking spirits and shit did any of y’all ever try to invoke Jesus ??? That’s some plausible shit right there I bet nobody tried that!

What do you mean break it down for me Man this is some deep stuff you talking bout

Basically praying is an open or closed spell external magick so to speak and manifestation is something you can learn by different means be it LOA, or active precognition and such.

This guy says he did it, I wouldn’t try it myself since I don’t have a connection with that entity and I’m not interested in having it

2 Likes

So what your saying is by me chanting and whispering and murmuring text constantly I’m manifesting ?

I don’t pray, period. Praying is a religious thing, and I’m not religious. I have philosophical objections to that,… and tbh I think it’s weak.

I follow the left hand path, i don’t beg deity and hope they grant me boons, I perform magikal operations as at least an equal.

EA evoked jesus, you can check out his channel for what he said about it, but he was working with Lucifer if I recall. It’s not like the JCI death cult god actually does anything useful like share power after all.

Thats interesting
Gotta check that out

Or you’re just high and stuck in a corner of the astral by yourself, talking to yourself, in your imaginary world. You have to connect to manifest.

Anyway you can link that ? I’m second time on the site haven’t quiet figured it out yet

No you can do your own homework

1 Like

Maybe so who knows I’ve been in a form of prison lately so it may very well be. I’ve been trying to break away from this worldly life though monastic paths and research of Hell and its paths and the Schema got me thinking about life in a different way

Thank you most kindest, you are the light of my soul I will do just that.

Spellwork is a form of manifestation as well so yes, but doing it just to do it no, emotions fuel your work one way or another.

Of course it’s all fueled by emotion. I’m not a robot I’m of ash and flesh. Even though it looks like robots also are evolving to be conscious and emotional.

Very, very rarely. The last time was to help ease the pain of my grandmother as she was dying, and that was to her parents for her aid. Like others, I prefer to help kickstart manifestations for others.

Okay, I mean I never said you were a robot? Lol

But that’s not excluded either

:+1: