Does abstinence or Not cumming in sex/ masterbation make you more powerful?

Not sure if this is the same for females.

I heard this on a youtube video with bonacci (forgot his first name)
He seems like he has some knowledge but some of what he says seems wrong. For this specific topic he was saying if you don’t bust a nut while the moon is in your house for the three days out of each month you become more powerful because that energy travels up your spine to your crown.

He calls it christos oil.

He used a bunch of supposedly hidden knowledge that he talks about and showed diagrams of to explain this.

However he went on to say you cant just do it one time for it to work you must continue holding it in. (pretty much he says you can never cum if you want to get that power)

I know there is a group of guys who do something called NOfab or nofap (i forgot)
and their body transforms to looking younger and better. They also don’t bust a nut apparently ever.

Longest I went was like 14 days. All I noticed was increased sex drive (obviously)

I wanted to see if there would be a difference but I didn’t notice it.

Does anyone know if any of the this info is true in terms of being advantageous to the average person or the magician for magick?

Not a pressing matter just curious since it just crossed my mind. If it does help I might consider doing it

1 Like

No! Nofap doesn’t increase your power.

1 Like

Yes, it is true. There are many spiritual traditions, most notably Taoism and some Hindu sects, that practice abstinence, particularly for men, and use the energy for spiritual pursuits. It is also a component of sex magick.

However, the power doesn’t lay in simply not ejaculating, but in circulating the energy usually lost in orgasm back through the body. Without circulation of the energy inward, all you generally get is an increase in hormone production and sexual desire when you don’t ejaculate (Taoism and tantra both developed techniques which enable a man to orgasm, but not ejaculate, thus maintaining pleasure, but not losing his seed).

20 Likes

I wouldn’t say “more powerful” as some people the opposite works for them. But to say the least yes it benefits some men to not to.

5 Likes

Nothing of that nonsense is true but if you work with Qi Gong and chakras, mudras and mantras you get more power. Especially inversed breathing helps in gathering and conserving prana. The greatest magicians had plenty of sex and good sex that is

So many conflicting answers ahhh lol

1 Like

How is it not true? Not being sarcastic or anything just curious? Have you tried it or know of people who have. And the person that was lecturing on this was saying that you can have sex for hours and hours once you do this enough.

That wasn’t my goal my goal was more power/energy

1 Like

So I dont know if the person who gave the lecture was a magician. He didnt seem like one but he hated all church systems regardless of what they were, Christian, jews, etc. He said that the “death cult” I think he was referring to LHP people when he said that and also said the people that run the churches (pope and the Black pope) were evil and part of this dealth cult

He said the death cult outward ejaculates. (forgot what he said in regards to why) I’m assuming for magical purposes. Like how people ejaculate of sigils and things of that nature

He was very into astrology and had a lot of good information when it came to the planets and astrology. His lectures were quite interesting but some of the things he was saying were a stretch

1 Like

Yea I tried doing what you were referring to for 2 weeks in my past. I noticed no real difference except being able to last longer and increased libido even when holding it in. At least for me it was nothing close to an outward ejaculation. Didnt notice much pleasure from it.

But I was doing it for the reason you said because I heard the same thing about needing to circulate the energy. He said 3 days it takes to rise up through the body to the crown or pineal gland I dont remember.

Do you know of any books on this? I’m thinking about giving it a shot again if it will be actually worth it to me.

So many conflicting answers! lol how not from your perspective

1 Like

Jason Miller’s book Sex, Sorcery, and Spirit. His system of sex magick is based on Taoist and Tantric techniques. I’m currently working through it myself.

I also recommend Path Notes of An American Ninja Master. While it is not a book about sex magick, or no fap, it is about energy work from a rough and tumble Western perspective, and teaches how to circulate sexual energy through the microcosmic orbit as a precursor to raising the kundalini. Unlike a lot of classic literature on the subject, it is relatively free of religious moralising, and shows you how to play.

6 Likes

Napoleon Hill, NIKOLA TESLA, STEVE JOBS, SWAMI VIVEKANANDA RAMAKRISNA PARMHANS AND MANY……
They all have given huge importance to Seman retantion
Napoleon Hill in his book
Think And Grow Rich has written about it

2 Likes

Thanks man Ill add them to my book list.
I remember seeing a post from you a while back about how you were doing rituals for 10 years and were going to give up because you never got results (if that was you)

How are things going now? everything working out good?

1 Like

Yes, that was me, and yes, I got much, much better.

5 Likes

Bookmarked

1 Like

Awesome! great to hear. Did you find out what wasnt working? or what was holding you back?

1 Like

Yep, it was a shield put in place by my Higher Self to protect me from some really nasty stuff that was blocking things. Once I learned to work with the shield instead of against it, things started happening quite rapidly.

6 Likes

How did you found out ? if u dont mind asking

This is off topic to this thread, but I found out through Belial, which a member here was kind enough to channel for me back when I first joined.

3 Likes

Thanks for telling … no more off topic questions :v: