Does abstinence or Not cumming in sex/ masterbation make you more powerful?

Interesting. I wonder if something similar has happened to me when it comes to astral projecting. When I was finally successfull I weighed like 1000 pounds and every step away from my bed took an immense amount of energy. I for some reason go scared and mentally cried out for help and this massive gray cloud entity threw me back in my body. I havent been able to project since. I tried for months after that and I couldnt leave my body but I was in the astral realm. I only know this because when it happened there were 3 demonic llooking entities smiling at me. I don’t know what they wanted but one looked like a pirate and had a menacing smile lol.

How did you fix your problem and get in contact with your higher self?

There was/is nothing to “fix.” Belial told me that the greater spirit opens in its own time, and cannot be forced, so I had to be patient and learn to work with the shield, so that was what I did. Once I understood that and stopped struggling, it all began to flow.

3 Likes

Sorry brother I always ask a million questions. How did you work with the shield? Im just curious because something is blocking me from projecting

If you do energy practices you will know a difference. If you don’t do any self cultivation of energy practices, then you probably don’t notice a difference. If you fap often you probably won’t notice as your norm isn’t storing energy.

It’s sexual energy. cumming release that. sexual energy is pure energy that can be converted to jing. jing is the energy power that can heal or hurt people in martial arts. It’s essence of life. It can also empower your magick. You would know it if you do sexual magick.

Also cumming creates leakage holes in your energy body or condition leakage.

It’s not about days either. It can take months of energy storage for some to notice. It’s not just about energy. It’s about drive in life too. It can change a person’s attitude and how they carry themselves too. When one have more storage of energy their mind, energy and emotion is different. It’s not just about libido. It affect one’s health too.

So if you don’t think better health, more energy , better senses, and better attitude is more power to you than i don’t know what to say.

Easiest way is to test it out for yourself. Those with no strong will can’t do it. They give in to superficial urges too easily. Make a journal to document it.

3 Likes

Damn these are getting added to my wishlist :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It can help make you better in bed as it increases your endurance significantly and keeps you stood to attention, but it also makes it more difficult to climax the longer you maintain the discipline. If you wish to circulate the energy and not release it this is a positive.

I cannot speak for how it affects the female though.

1 Like

I never got any negative backlash from releasing rather than retention. However I had a friend who got so many negative backlash from it.

1 Like

Depends
Short abstinence period, for exemple, few days before a ritual, tend to make you a the energetic condition for great performance. Stimulating yourself,without ever going to the point of orgasm or even retention, will even increase that type of powers.

Long abstinence may cause of “monk” state, with a kind of lost of interest for any sexual thing.

You will have to test each, several times, for yourself, to note difference at build your own system.

3 Likes

You can burn anywhere from 18 to 200 calories depending on what you’re doing and how you’re doing it. Just eat something to replace the calories you lost and it won’t even matter. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Personally, I have not noticed a difference with either one outside of initiation practices. In those cases, I agree with @N.D_Blackwood with the mentioning of a short period of abstinence can create an energetic shift to make it a powerful experience. It helps to create the sense of “death” of a previous self to make way for the “birth” of a new one that comes with initiation. I also have experienced the monk state as well from going too long and it takes time to get back out of it.

That being said, I have not really explored the systems mentioned by @DarkestKnight to be completely fair. I will eventually lol.

1 Like

I think the true purpose is really for building power and directing that energy back through you and then towards something

Lots of people assume it’s just no fap and nothing more

Sexual ankhing is worth looking into probably

I see orgasm as the point of creation… if I am not looking to create a physical child… then altho I can use it simply for enjoyment, and see nothing wrong with that… I can also use it for charge towards magickal persuits and increase my energy towards them

3 Likes

Thank you for your input. I have no problem sacrificing sexual pleasure for increased health, energy , senses and attitude. I just didn’t notice a thing for 14 days except I would pop a boner all the time lol

2 Likes

Last question I think lol

So if you ejaculate while visuallizing on a specific goal, does that bring energy/power to that goal? I know its a weird question. but people do it with sigils so I am asking

really do you mind explaining what happened to your friend?

Calories has nothing to do with the benefits. lol It’s the energy influence.

that’s the category of sexual magick.

1 Like

They became depressed, felt weak, drained, and their thought process became sluggish all the opposites of what I feel when I do it.

2 Likes

Interesting. Are they a magician? is are they LHP or RHP? I only ask because I m wondering if that has something to with it based on their path. Again I could most definitely be 100% wrong. Im just always asking questions

1 Like

Really I read Napoleon Hills book and didnt see that. But I only read it once. I must read it again

1 Like

None of me or my friends really believe in LHP and RHP, but they are a practitioner.

1 Like