Do yourself a fucking favor - the Book of Sitra Achra

If you are looking to get into the Qliphoth and dont know where to look, of course bookmark V.Ks opening rites but before you do them or any other rite you NEED to read the Book of Sitra Achra. It describes the true nature and purpose of the spheres and their respective rulers. if you want a fluffy bullshit understanding of whats to come in a diluted current, read something else. but if you are ready to cross the black flame and burn away your clayborn limitations then READ IT

12 Likes

Hey man. I just wanted to let you know that I changed the title, so it’s more clear what it’s about.

P.S - that book is pretty dang great got a copy of it myself.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, the book seems to be sold out.

1 Like

It is, but you can still get on E-bay. It isn’t cheap though.

2 Likes

I prefer to buy physical books, but if they are not available anymore, what can we do? Gotta get that knowledge somehow. Thanks for the info.

The author has mentioned in interviews that if you can’t get the physical book, go the pdf route but make an offering to the spirits that costs about the same as if you physically bought the book when it first came out. His books, plus shipping, when first published ran me in the area of 80USD. It won’t solve having the physical book, but it’s a simple problem solver to having the information.

5 Likes

First edition pdf is available, but it would be good if you could get the Second one, since it has corrections and additions within the texts + 2 new chapters

1 Like

eBook on Amazon Kindle, goddammit!!!
Then it’s accessible to everyone.

I wish all the Sorcery Authors would do this.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it on Amazon, but if you can point me in the right direction I would be thankful.

Came to check on the post
tfw 218 views
fuckin spooky

1 Like

The one by Baal Kadmon?

Sorry to resurrect an old post but this came up as a reccomended thread for me. I love the temple of black light so much I bought all their grimoires. It cost me a damn fortune but I’m the proud owner of four of their ixaxaar grimoires. The book of sitra archa, also known as the qlippothic grimoire of current 218 is in my opinion the best qlippothic gnostic grimoire. It is a must have. I’ll be the first to admit most of my books are in off format, including the temple of black lights books, including the sitra archa. But its so good I just had to shell out several hundred dollars to get my hands on a leather bound ixaxxar copy. No complaints.

4 Likes