Do you want crystal energy?

Sure ! As soon as I see your reply we can begin !

1 Like

Ready any time now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give me a sec

Do you feel anything ?

I feel pressure in my left pectoral and my left arm seems heavy

3 Likes

Good good, now concentrate on that feeling and try and let any imagery or description flow to you

Lots of blue. Like an ocean… Heard a trickling creek and my arm got cold when I thought of water

1 Like

Amethyst?

1 Like

Calcite ! Pretty close ! Calcite reacts with acid and tastes salty and it does have connections with the ocean

4 Likes

Do you wanna try another one ?

I saw a purple crystal sprout out of my left palm, hence the guess.

Very cool

2 Likes

Certainly :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you feel? What do you see ??

Heaviness in the heart center.

Closed my eyes and saw a storm cloud with lightning striking. Then a flash of a volcano. Makes me think its some form of obsidian…

1 Like

Tingling moving down my left arm (left arm is most sensitive to energies…)

1 Like

Okay, I want you to concentrate now and try to note how this energy makes you feel. Is it enhancing anything ? Do you like this energy or not ?

Love this!

1 Like

Thank you !

My left arm (forearm specifically) felt extremely heavy. I had a lot of negative energy a moment ago (protectiveness that manifested as anger) and it all seemed to clear. That being said it felt as thought my sternum was being bored through. It was very neutral with me.

1 Like

That’s very interesting! Wow, so usually when I send feelings and energy toward someone they’re more sensitive to my energy.

I had sent you some imagery and during the time it took you to respond, my best friend told me some really triggering stuff and I was holding the amber in my hand while I was replying to that.

You just witnessed amber at work. It balances out your emotions, that’s why you felt it clear

1 Like