Do you want crystal energy?

Hey guys ! Since everyone is doing fun little experiments with making shadow figures I decided why not try something different. This is inspired by @FraterMagni And @TheStorm

I’ll channel energy from one of the crystals I have in my collection to you and you have to guess what crystal it is. Or what the energy feels like

7 Likes

@Aluriel Reply first to confirm. I am in a different time zone. This sounds wonderful though.

1 Like

I’m here, are you ready ?

1 Like

@Aluriel Yes. Please nothing dangerous though.

1 Like

It’s nothing dangerous. Do you feel anything ?

1 Like

@Aluriel Yes.

1 Like

What do you feel ?

@Aluriel Different from anything else I’ve felt. Something soothing.

Good good, I’m going to try to send imagery and see if you receive anything

1 Like

@Aluriel Horse, Cart, Knight, Satan, Sauron???,.

1 Like

Very good ! Do you feel your mind is clearer and calmer ?

1 Like

@Aluriel Yes. It seems a lot more “light” than what I am used to.

1 Like

Can you take a guess at what kind of crystal this might be ?

1 Like

Close ! You nailed the descriptions but just missed the name. Although they have been confused for each other, the rock isn’t clear quartz. It’s a neutral rock, it clears your mind, amplifies your powers and raises your energy field

1 Like

The feeling from amethyst and clear quartz are sort of similar bough so I would say you did s good job !

1 Like

@Aluriel it’s not from the feeling. I divined it.

3 Likes

Clear quartz can be used for all sorts of magic, it’s like a powerful solid base and can amplify any energy you give it. Also good for clearing your mind and quieting it during meditation

Do you want to try another one ?

@Aluriel Something darker.

1 Like

Hmm, unfortunately I haven’t gotten my share of darker rocks yet but this one might qualify. Do you want to try it ?

2 Likes