Do you think people have sold their soul?

Do you like to waste your time entertaining ideas you don’t believe in?

1 Like

I never said I believe in karma

So why the stupid questions? I’d appreciate it if you didn’t ask me stupid questions again. :+1:

1 Like

How is it a stupid question? I was asking if you had experience with these beings who are said to rule over karma.

Thus a stupid question when you already know my answer from prior posts, no?

1 Like

Later I will tell you what Franz Bardon taught about Karma and the sphere of Saturn.

But your belief in karma has nothing to do with these spirits. If you contact these beings, they may tell you the truth about karma or their rule over it.

Cool. And when you do that I will certainly pretend to entertain the ideas of a “Hermeticist” who used the Qabalah, instead of the Hebdomads or the Neoplatonic Cosmogony.

2 Likes

That karma board looks like someone just took a bunch of well known entities and slapped karma board on them. If karma isn’t within their original mythology/faith it’s most likely just nonsense that came with the new age movement of them.

4 Likes

I’m going by the lores of Franz Bardon.
He stated the saturnian 49 heads are
taking care for the karmic principle in
our world. They are judges who control
black magicians in their fate, too.
For me Karma is no shapeless power
but a concept controlled by the denizens
of the Saturn sphere guided by the 49 heads
of Saturn.

Should I post what Bardon wrote himself?
I can’t understand the aggression in here.

Just banish them from yourself.

Good thing I don’t claim to be a Yugioh card :man_shrugging: you’re basically adopting someone else’s belief system cause they told you that’s how it is.

1 Like

What do you actually know about the Saturn sphere and Franz Bardon? I trust him in this
case more than you. He is a legend.

Who said you needed to trust me? You’re still adopting SOMEONE else’s beliefs meaning you are so inexperienced that you need someone else to tell you what to believe in. I know for sure they have no power over me or have anything to do with me. My experiences show me karma doesn’t exist outside of subjective belief that karma affects you. Karma has no objective place in the universe.
You already show me that you are sheep who need to be herded around because you can’t have your own experiences so you think saying some other guy’s name gives you validity.

2 Likes

You can quote, but in reality, you’re only prolonging the derailment of this thread. If you read my previous post, you’ll see that I don’t hold Franz Bardon in high regard.

Well, you have people who don’t believe in Karma, then you have preachers like yourself and Pollo preaching about how it is absolute and indisputable based on a set of beliefs you have chosen to adopt, but obviously without and shred of evidence.

1 Like

never said I believed it

Well.
Then tell me what’s the impact
of the saturnian sphere for earth.

It’s okay if you don’t believe in
Karma but I do and now?
I would say we come to an end with that…

So is Mohammed and Jesus, they’re more popular too, I guess that since one is popular we must automatically believe what they say.

But to truly understand why I, and some others, don’t respect your idol, I’ll elaborate.

Hermeticists had to reconstruct Hermetics in the West, much like is currently happening with paganism. Sure it might have escaped to the Islamic world, but it was still perverted and was eventually dismantled there too.

The Neo-Hermeticists were eventually faced with a great obstacle, because they noticed the spherical system which the original (at least those who didn’t practice the Neoplatonic and Gnostic versions) Hermeticists used had been lost, but this was an assumption. They thus adopted the Kabbalah and made it into the Qabalah. This system was used to replace the Hebdomads, which is basically like trying to fit an elephant through a keyhole.

In truth all they needed to study was things like the Corpus Hermeticum and the Picatrix to rediscover this system. But because it was easier to travel the path more frequently trodden, they never did, and instead stuck to the Qabalah. This became even more problematic, because those who used the Qabalah would infiltrate those schools of Hermeticism that used the Neoplatonic or Gnostic models, and slowly subvert, and eventually replace them.

http://gnosis.org/hermes.htm

I thus perceive Bardon to be part of that disease, not to mention his writing is insipid, and I can easily see why people preferred the works of Spare and Crowley to his.

We do. So stop preaching and telling us what to believe in, when all you, and anybody else here have to base their opinions on, is based on subjective experience, and at worst, assumption.

3 Likes

No, i think it’s bull💩.

You can have a lifelong pact or close relationship over many life times with them if agreed on but technically you can’t sell your soul. You are still you. Your soul doesn’t disappear or becomes one of their belongings. :roll_eyes:

1 Like