Do you think people have sold their soul?

@anon48079295
You have no proof only the statement for
“Karma being a subjective ideology”.

You have no proof karma is objective, my proof is the fact karma has only affected those who believe it while others do what they want, how they want, you can believe in karma but keep your lack of experience and regurgitated information to yourself. You can follow your “karma being counted” if that helps you feel better, but no one else is obligated to follow your subjective view of karma’s existence.

1 Like

Karma doesn’t exist, if it did things would be quite different. I’ve done enough stuff karma should have offed me. Im still here lol.

3 Likes

Them saturnian spirits counting your karma right now apparently lol.

2 Likes

Lmao let them, they cant do anything to me. I find such concepts of karma hilarious

2 Likes

Hello,

It is true. How do I know? I know someone who is of assistance to Hollywood celebrities, politicians, etc.

To be fair not all successful happenings are soul selling lol. Some people just put their talents to use and chase their goals.

3 Likes

Not all people sell their souls. There are many rituals that these people must go through. There is a book that these people have signed to make a pact. I can’t talk about it, but I also signed this book. It sounds ridiculous to many, but yes there is a lot of truth to these rumors.

2 Likes

That’s what I said lol

and that’s fine

Not their soul per say, but I believe you can sell your allegiance to a spirit for however long both parties agree on. Basically you are committing yourself to their cause (whatever that may be) in exchange for something else. For example, you may work to help others take back their freedom in exchange for knowledge from Belial if you want to deepen that relationship. It’s not much different from pact making, although has more on a devotional note.

4 Likes

I might be completely wrong but I look at this like a type of “interning” or discipleship mentoring. So say I make a pact with Lilith, Samael, Lucifer, Asmodeus, Sitri, Sallos, Vual, Zepar etc or some lust current. Or maybe I want to know more about sucubi/incubi and maybe become one. Well, it’d seem right to contracted into that current under the pact and focusing only on that. Is one trapped into it? Maybe its a soul career choice. I can only put this in terms as to how we are in the modern age. And if my soul was with that for eternity or an extremely long incarnation… its a hope.

Make pacts then that you believe will benefit you here and beyond and not just the tutor or pact being.

2 Likes

After you die you gotta serve time for the daemon in their realm
Something like that

1 Like

One of my guides is a soul selling case not me to him but vice versa. From what I gathered through divination means and what he has shared with me. It was an instance prior to reincarnation where he and myself made a pact and his role as my guide or atleast one of my guides. I asked how long and his response was until I dissolve it but he wasn’t really in a “this sucks” kind of way, most likely because he has a good amount of freedom and we became friends too.

3 Likes

Yep.

I don’t think you can sell your soul really, and EA made a video on that so I won’t repeat it, I agree with Tiberius that it’s probably more of an allegiance thing. I don’t buy the whole having to serve demons after your death thing personally, I don’t believe it will happen unless you specifically agree to it

1 Like

To be fair that’s pretty much what soul-selling is in the bare bone of it is allegiance (except you can’t really go against it unless the contract is consensually broken) to whoever you sold it to. But then again when a soul is sold I’ve noticed there is usually a permanent or temporary mark on the soul of the individual. But like just because EA thinks it’s not possible doesn’t mean it’s true because that means he probably hasn’t experienced it, but then again I dont think anyone here is going to sell their soul so there’s not really a need to experience it lol, I personally find myself lucky to have experienced it because it’s imo one of those “learn how to do just because” things.

Yep, I think so. The majority of people who have nothing to do with LHP or occultism have sold their soul and are keeping selling it every other day. Pretending to be very nice people, even devoted Christians and meanwhile ready to sell their friends, love and smash innocent people just to get more money and some illusional pathetic comfort.

1 Like

Even LHP people can or have sold their soul, now a days LHP tends to come off as surface level “my own power my own will” but legit it seems more like “worship demons, they’re our gods hurhur” but point being regardless of path a person takes, some people in each path are desperate enough to do so.

3 Likes

All I can think of to explain this level of ignorance is low IQ or being extremely gullible. Stop telling people you have absolute answers. Nobody is going to believe in Karma because you or some dudes who go to the bathroom in their holy river said so.

You’re talking about logic, which is testable, please proceed to test your belief in Karma. Once again, all you spew is nonsense. You have no evidence, only claims, get your head out of your ass.

Next time it’ll be bath salt spirits…

3 Likes

Have you ever worked with the karmic board?