Do you tell anyone about your craft?

Me personally, I embrace what I believe in, my co-workers know what I do (they’re all actually quite intimidated considering they’re all Christians) my wife knows, she doesn’t practice or have any beliefs she’s just an atheist, but still respects what I do. My parents do not know and probably wouldn’t care considering they are 3 hrs away from me. My kids just don’t touch my “magick table” :wink:

As I am getting more involved in discussions about politics, society, and freedom of speech at large, ironically I’ve started to censoring myself by removing any online trace of my practice… Talks of demons and spirits and spellcraft doesn’t really go well when you want to have serious and open discussions about difficult topics…

I do wear occult jewelry though but that’s more for the ones “in the know” - to normies they just look like eccentric accessories :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty open about it with most people. I’ve introduced my best friend to Goetia and he’s practicing too now. Before I worked from home, my cubicle was decorated with all kinds of occult stuff and when coworkers would ask about it, I’d tell them. I’m sure it spooked some people but they knew I was a good and friendly person before they found out what the sigils meant, so they got over it.

I keep quiet about it around my mom & my boyfriend though. Mom’s a traditional Italian catholic and while she knows I “dabble”, she would get scared if she knew the extent. My BF pretty much rolls his eyes at anything not backed up with scientific evidence, he’s a great guy but he’s completely closed off to the spiritual world as far as I can tell so I don’t bring it up mainly cause I don’t enjoy debating the merits of my beliefs. I don’t really keep it secret from him, but I don’t really discuss it with him either. He knows I’m into “witchy stuff” but I suspect he thinks I just like the aesthetic, he doesn’t know that I’m actually serious about it. It’s gonna be interesting when we eventually move in together lol.

1 Like

Yeah.

How true, how true! And occult gaming and comics…

Many I have also encountered have not conducted any research and just jump in and are simply conducting rituals by rote without a clue and wonder why nothing is working or even worst being attacked with headaches and nausea, fever and afflictions.

Yes, again it all comes down to knowledge and research, many are clueless. Are you from the UK, have you visited Glastonbury? Glastonbury linked to Arthurian legend, once said to be King Arthur’s burial place, Glastonbury Abbey is also interesting.

Knowledge is power and can help you succeed.

Cheers!

I’ve never felt the need to explain or reveal any of my beliefs. If we’re on our own individual paths to better ourselves, why put another down for their perspective on things? It seems a little silly to me. Now, theres not harm in sharing of course, but personally I believe my business is between me and my pathmates (guiding entities I’ve encountered). Period. Das just me doh. :blush:

Sorry, late response but yeah i have been to glastonbury, mainly either past stone henge to buy a car or the music festival for a week.

Its a magickal place alright, feels like another world

He is banned.

3 Likes