Do you see images of deamons or spirits in fires?

Has anyone experienced seeing images in fires? spirits, deamons, or anything else? If so please share your experiences and a picture if you have one. This picture was taken by my daughter last night in Washington while at a camp fire. It looks like a female with long hair. Black eyes.

6 Likes

Fire is a well known scrying medium, along with water. If you hit the right altered state, you will see images in the flames.

5 Likes

I’ve seen images in fires all my life. I didnt think much about it growing up as I thought it didn’t really mean anything. I wasn’t into magic growing up

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a natural scrying ability.

1 Like

I don’t know. Never done it. Or knowingly. Planing on making a mirror and learning how with a friend who does this.

1 Like

I have a grandmother who used a crystal ball and bowl of water. I’m told she reads tea leaves too. I never seen her do it as she died before I was born.

The technique for scrying in a mirror is the same as for scrying into fire so you should have no problems, as long as you don’t “try” and just let the images come naturally the way they do in the flames.

In EA’s divination course, he takes you through scrying in water, blood, fire and a mirror.

1 Like

My friend said I need to paint a mirror with black paint and take it out side when there is a full moon to charge it. I don’t know what else but plannning on I’m it next week. He says he talks to deamons.

You don’t “have to” do that. That is a Hermetic technique to charge the mirror with the essence of the Moon, which governs divination, and is not required to make and use a black mirror, unless you want to do it. The sight is yours, so, ultimately, the medium you gaze into doesn’t matter. In one of his books, the author Konstantinos talks about scrying into a glass of Coke-Cola.

As I said, the technique of scrying is the same no matter what you gaze into. In his course, EA goes through the different mediums so you can practice the technique and find whatever medium you prefer. I use a bowl of water, mostly, and have only scried into fire a couple of times.

All the best with your mirror :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know fire works but can’t always make one. I never tried a bowl of water. Do you just look in it and images appear? Do you need to say anything ?

1 Like

No, you just relax into a meditative state and gaze in a way similar to that used to open spirit sigils. If you are calling a specific spirit, like in an evocation, then you would call that being while gazing into your scying medium, and it will take form within it.

In the divination course, EA just has the student state their intention, “show me a spirit,” and the image of a random spirit will show itself. It’s important to note that the spirit is not present in the room when you do that; you are just spying on it, so to speak.

1 Like

I don’t talk to spirits. Only daemons. Mostly with a Ouji board. It works great but I want to see them. My friend says they talk to him through the mirror. I thought it was that way for every one

I don’t understand what you mean by “you don’t talk to spirits, only demons.” Demons are spirits.

The spirit doesn’t really “talk” through the mirror. You hear the astral voice of the spirit in your head telepathically as the lips of the spirit in the mirror form the words. When you are beginning with scrying, they are usually out of sync though, like a bad video. However, if your astral hearing isn’t developed, you won’t hear anything at all.

Most magicians find Ouji boards to be unreliable as a method of communication.

2 Likes

What I mean by a spirit is a person who has died. Ouiji board works great for me. I can telepath one deamon. She’s been there all my life. So it’s easy. I can see her in my head. I haven’t learned to Astrial but want to. Thanks for letting me know all this. I plan on taking the courses.

Oh, okay. On this forum we use the term “spirit” to denote any entity we contact, be it angel, demon, god, or goddess, or ancestor. I think I’ve seen the spirits of the dead called “shades” on here, though they also fall under the spirit moniker.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m new to a lot of the terminology. I def need to get some books too. I should have studied witch craft when I had the chance. My family practices. I stayed away from it. I’m really interested in Daemonology.

1 Like

Pick up some books by S. Connolly. She’s a demonalator. I think you’ll like her stuff.

1 Like

Ok. OTO Crowley’s books I’m looking into and his Thoth tarrot cards. Thanks again

1 Like

You are very welcome. Enjoy your dive down the rabbit hole :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I know. All the while I’m hiding from my family. Mostly my husband. Lol.

1 Like