Do you see images of deamons or spirits in fires?

Thanks for the advise as I’m new to the forum ( a week) and the Occult. I def took notes.

1 Like

If i base myself only in the pic without scrying, this is what i see:
A full face with eyes, nose and mouth, Abigail.

3 Likes

And here is the answer to multiple related questions and occurrences in my life… don’t y’all love how this works? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome. We are glad to have you.

1 Like

Try this, if youre vaping a big cloud or smoking at all, blow it out slow in front of a mirror and record it using stop motion, once all the frames are captured, look through them, you will see multiple faces and entities.
30 Pic cred @bill1

4 Likes

I’ve used incense smoke to see manifestations before. I can see how smoke in front of a scrying mirror would be effective.

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely see an eye, nose and an open mouth! Even messed up curly hair!

2 Likes

That’s cool you can see face, Turn the picture.

The face is toward the top of the picture. :hugs:

1 Like

This is the face I saw towards the bottom:

5bda95e92834611c16abbc9891a17ee45b612f82_1_426x500

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I saw. Pretty cool.

Yes, I have read your topic, this is the reason i have said it was based (only) in what i have saw in the pic!:hugs:
(Hugs back!^^)

1 Like

I can scry in candle flames once I get them to go wide enough. Or incense smoke.

1 Like

That’s cool. I can raise flame on a candle.

in my photo are two faces

1 Like

i see like 8 faces

1 Like

Now that you mentioned more faces. I see 3. That’s pretty cool

1 Like

Right hand side, woman with long black hair, looking up at a central figure of a very tall woman, long blonde hair,book in her left hand, looking down on her.
Left hand side of central woman, there’s a young girl, long, black hair, facing away from the central figure.
Looks like a peaceful scene. Mother, grand mother and daughter.