Do you say a Prayer to Daemon and do they hear you

So beside of evocation invocation do people here say a prayer to a Daemon?

Sometimes you want to just thank them so I wonder if a prayer is a good idea.

How do you end the prayer: Blessed be?

4 Likes

I do say a prayer to Lucifer and Angels, so I’m curious about your experiences.

Yeah, according to VK Jehannum reciting magickal hymns on a consistent basis helps alter your aura to match the vibrations to the desired spirit(s), which makes it easier to form a connection with them and let their energies influence or transform you. I believe this was a common practice in Egyptian magic/religion as well (among many other cultures, I’m sure).

Here’s a link to a collection of magickal hymns he has on his blog: Magickal Hymns – V.K. Jehannum

And here’s a hymn I’ve personally found useful: Magickal Hymn to the Infernal Divine – V.K. Jehannum

9 Likes

This contains some cool stuff. Thank you for the link.

1 Like

I’ve just sat outside and talked to them, vented about stuff, and I felt them around, listening. So that might fall into the general realm of such forms of communion.

9 Likes

It was a prayer to Lucifer that changed my life entirely. Just a normal prayer similar to the Christian style.

11 Likes

I only pray to Hekate. Maybe this will change at some point.

2 Likes

I pray every day to King Paimon and to Lucifer. You can end it in any way you want, it doesn’t really matter.

5 Likes

I’m glad u asked this question and received the answers on here. I too was wondering about that. Thanks for both the question and answers.

3 Likes

In some periods of time I did so, mostly using the Demonolatry prayers for the elemental demons, ending with “hail our Lord” etc.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the tips guys and girls much appreciated.

Before with King Paimon I had no idea what I was doing but EVERY DAY all day I chanted his name in my head trying to get his attention and
I defiantly did the things he did in my life for a short while were amazing to say the least

I mention it because I kind of feel like it fits here

1 Like