Do you read the bible?

I don’t mean as “a sign of faith and worship.” I mean do you read it so you are prepared when a Christian brings it up?

3 Likes

Used to. I propably read the whole book 3-4 time as a teenager and once since then

4 Likes

No. Got no time to read bibles, but my brother does, so while I’m too busy to do it, I rarely talk about with my brother, who is believer.

Haha, yes. He is a believer (Christian), and I my path is exactly the different than his. But we… still love and respect each other’s decisions, and supports e. other. :black_heart:

3 Likes

I have. I do encourage anyone to read it. On the up side most Christians would say when i was younger , “Satan knows the bible front and back, up and dwn ,and thru and thru.” Its good to be well educated about all things even if we dont partake of the same fruit. Its better to knw wats in the recipe of the other fruit.

3 Likes

Ha! Quoting one psalm or another, rather randomly, confuses muggles. That’s fun.
Plus the voodoo psalm part. Energy work. Just do it!

I remember one day i was reading the Bible, my country born grandpa saw me and told me to put that crap down and go shape my own life. Apocalypse is for fools. What man does unto himself no demon can undo. Words to live by. Coming from a simple farm man who had no shoes when he was 14 and working a full time job.

So, lemme hit you in the face with the psalm of my choice, you condescending hypocrite pseudo Christian bitch! …and that’s when they usually admit they ain’t that much into religion. Ha!

5 Likes

I mean I used to read the bible often. I kind of need to read more of it due to my study in theology and early church history

4 Likes

I read proverbs quite a lot

3 Likes

Never. People say could be useful to understand one part in history (to read not as religious) but I have some kind of reluctance, that can be explained with really annoying christians on streets and hanging from door to door.

2 Likes

Only as an instruction manual for black magick.

2 Likes

I used to read it and study it everyday for years. I memorize it very well, and use it now in magick if needed. But other than that, I don’t read it at all.

As spells book, it’s a treasure. As a book to read and benefit from in your life… it’s not worth reading in my opinion.

6 Likes

I do read it sometimes.
When I want to understand some secret angels callings in some hidden verses especially psalms and to remind me that human are gods.

2 Likes

If more Xtians read their bibles there’d be a lot fewer of them. As I’ve often stated, I’m not fucked up enough to believe in a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity from himself! Why not do all that on the dark side of the Moon or Mars and just piss off, having saved everyone from himself?

When jesus prayed why didn’t he start off with, ‘Dad, it’s Me - You!..’?

For study purposes I highly recommend The Dark Bible.

Al.

5 Likes

Yes, as a devotee and academically.

However, I would not recommend studying the Bible just to talk to Christians. To blend in with them, sure. To understand them, go ahead. But to argue? Never.

Think about this: there are thousands of translations of the Bible. And unlike some books of scriptures (such as the Hebrew Bible or the Qur’an) where there is a universally-accepted foundational version, no such version exists for the Bible. Every translation is an interpretation of the Bible. And each translation can be used to further a number of different other interpretations. So all you’re going to end up doing is going around in circles. What’s the use?

You can use the Bible to justify or condemn anything. And each side is right.

So - study it for magic or as an influential book of literature. But leave religious use and argumentation to the believers to hash out.

3 Likes

I don’t wish to divulge any details, but I’ve used xtians to spread my black propaganda. You have to know which of their buttons to push. It’s been translated and has spread like as a conspiracy epidemic. Xtians did that for me.

Al.

3 Likes

I feel like there’s a lot in the Holy Bible that’s aimed toward the thinkers and aristocrats, and other stuff aimed at the pleebs and commoners. There are lots of overt references to Athenian philosophy and Persian magi. Even now the Roman Catholics make most of the YouTube videos about Aristotle.

The Aristocratic philosophy holds that smart people have a duty to take over and run stupid people’s lives. If you teleported me back to the year 0, and I had to build a civilization out of illiterate bronze age goat farmers, I might resort to some dishonest rhetorical theology. I mean, the Romans didn’t give a shit about my current dissatisfaction with popular spirituality. They were trying to get shit done back when nobody knew how to really do anything.

I think it’s got historical value.

5 Likes

I really want to know more !

I do Aeonic Magick. My black propaganda remains serving its purpose(s).

4 parts well known conspiracies.
3 parts new conspiracies.
2 parts joining the well known and new conspiracies.
1 part pure fucking outrage.

Al.

4 Likes

How do you use the bible as a spell book ? When I was hard into listening to signs from lord Lucifer (i need to get bck into ) he told me the bible was a spell book but once I started reading i got trapped in believe in the false God again.

3 Likes

Yes it’s a very powerful spell book. The magick done by the bible could fill lots of grimoires but as an example, using Psalms is very well known practice in Hoodoo. You pick a Psalm that corresponds with your desire and chant it like a spell. That’s probably the easiest and most basic method.

5 Likes

Thank you! Very helpful fr!!

2 Likes