Do you need help with an ex?

There once was a man whos past left him shattered
His emotions were numb and his soul had been tattered.

One fateful day he ran into a woman
Who opened his heart in that very moment

This woman and he made love all day long
But he still had this voice “this is all wrong”

So he broke into tears and held onto her tight
Exposing his scars took all his might

He remembers her words to this very day.
She held him back and said “its all ok”

“I love you for you and will never be far”
“I love for you and all of your scars”

He looked up at this girl, frozen in fear
Because he realized his true love was near

He knew she would come, and come she sure did
She made a great man from a shitty ass kid.

But their wounds were deep, and he couldnt heal them
So she broke things off on the month of eleven.

I recently lost her, but we cannot let go
We still love eachother this much i know.

I had never dated till i turned 20 with her. She is my first and only love of this plane. I believe we will get back together… But your support would mean the world to me :sob:

3 Likes

Can you help to repel an ex? I don’t want to reconcile but he’s not getting it.

If you decide to do another round I would greatly appreciate being a part of it… :heart:
Been having a terrible time as he was my best friend as well… thank you.

Damn I missed it. I guess there’s a reason why. Can anyone report back once they have results?

@Angeela . Any updates on this for us?

No, seems like they haven’t gotten results yet so I’m planning on doing something different

@Angeela are you looking for any more participants ? I could use some help please.
thanks

No not at this moment

ok thanks

1 Like

So this is what happened. @Angeela did something to lift blockers from me and my love. 2 weeks before she did I bumped into my love in the street and she was not herself- we were together for 13 years I know her - she was mean, moody and wouldn’t look me in the eyes. Earlier this week I bumped into her again but this time she was so happy to see me, smiling and gazing into my eyes like she used to. Still she hasn’t been in touch or reconciled with me but I think Angeela’s input worked…

5 Likes

Fantastic news!! :+1:

1 Like

If your taking any new participants I’d like to be chosen

@Dolphin - small step but still waiting for a leap!

1 Like

There’s some results happening with one of the chosen ones

8 Likes

I can try this

Are you offering your talents?

If you could please help me, I’d be very grateful.
Thanks so much.

So, again yesterday I bumped into my love. We spoke for a few moments but I could tell she is not as happy as she once was. She was being nice and again we’re gazing into each other. She asked for a small hug too, which weeks ago was unthinkable. It could be @Angeela and also my constant calls to Lucifer to assist me. She still hasn’t reconciled or even wanted to open reconciliation talks but I think that the energy combos are working something. That being said, I still have massive moments of negativity and depression…I can’t seem to get rid of these blockers and resistance. Any thoughts?

3 Likes

@naviola Do cord cutting meditation. It only gets rid of the negative feelings. There are many of them on youtube. A short one I did a lot was a cord cutting by tesswhitehurst and it works decently

1 Like