Do you need a bible for 72 Angels Of Magick?

Each angel has psalms, for example Vehuiah: psalm 3:3. Do I need to read it out on my bible?

Anyone who has got the same book?

1 Like

No.

72 Angels of Magick uses Hebrew words of power and proprietary sigils.

No psalms needed.

3 Likes

They give you the pslam in hebrew if I remember correctly. You will be reading the hebrew psalm for the ritual. So no bible is needed.

2 Likes

There is for example: angel Yeliel where his powers are described. And on the lowest side you’ll see: Pronounced: YEH-LEE-EL. And under it, says: Invocation (Psalm 22:19. And under that says: VEH-AH-TAH EE-AH-OHh-EH AH etc.

Why did the writer bother mentioning psalms to each angel anyways? It can confuse people

Where is the psalm in Hebrew?

Wasn’t Yeliel the angel for love?

1 Like

It’s the 7 hebrew words below where it says “Invocation (Psalm xx:xx)”

2 Likes

Yes he is

king solomon use psalms to activate the 44 sigiils seal of the planets. Other than that , I’m not aware of psalms for the angel or demon magick.

1 Like

What is his chant? I can’t find it anywhere it seems

1 Like

Like others have said in this thread, the psalm is written phonetically in the book. Seems pretty obvious
There is a PDF somewhere to be found on the internet, that gives lots of details on the 72 Angels, including a Latin version of those Psalms.

1 Like

I looked on google and can’t find the pdf. What I’d do see didn’t have any chants

1 Like

@anon37593562 @Thatguy21 The psalms are like enns or mantras. Each of the 72 Shem angels has a psalm associated with it that can be used to call the angel. Encoded in the words are both the name of the angel and a Name of God. The Name gives you access to the angel, and the angel has authority over many other hosts of angels, similar to how demons command legions beneath them.

The psalms can also be used to call the demons of Goetia, as each Shem angel is connected to one of the 72 demons. You just change the Name from EE-AH-OH-EH to Adonai, and I believe the rest stays the same. It’s in their books, if you’re curious.

3 Likes

Yeliel. Pronounced: YEH-LEE-EL

Invocation (psalm 22:19)

VEH-AH-TAH EE-AH-OH-EH AHL
TEER-CHAK AY-AL-OH-TEE
LEH-EZ-RAH-TEE CHOO-SHAH

1 Like